CC's Hideaway
$124
$106
Movenpick.com
  • Pool
Katathani Phuket Beach Resort(Kata Noi Beach)(Great Value!)
$154
$141
Hotels.com
  • Beachfront
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $161/night.

$102
$89
$134
  • Breakfast included
Sawasdee Village(Kata Beach)(Great Value!)
$108
$94
  • Breakfast included
$104
$92
Orbitz.com
$204
$154
Beyond Resort Karon(Karon)(Great Value!)
$167
$111
Agoda.com
  • Pool
Chanalai Garden Resort(Kata Beach)(Great Value!)
$39
The Baray Villa(Kata Beach)(Great Value!)
$255
$109
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of $138/night.

All reviewscc bloomsyoga retreatfree shuttlesteep hillmin minperfect hideawayevery hourshuttle servicehome away from homemorning and eveningbig buddhakaron beachesthe general managerboutique hotelsmall hotelaway from the hustle and bustlebeautiful pool
Reviewed July 13, 2014

Just what was wanted.. peaceful, fantastically friendly staff, great breakfast, lovely ambiance and perfect hideaway from the hussle and bustle of Bangkok.... if you are driving watch out for the road though as rather steep!
Rooms perfect. Clean, fantastic beds provided by Dreamaster which are top notch and the linen followed suit.
We dined here three times (excluding breakfast) and the Thai food was very good.
Swimming pool - great fun and open til 23.00 hrs so that was wonderful to be able to swim after dinner and just relax under the stars and chill !!
Well done all and will certainly be back...

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank mat268
Reviewed July 4, 2014

I found this to be the perfect retreat. The Hotel is nested on a hill overlooking Kata Beach. Great view and the location is perfect if you want to get away from the city noise but close enough that it is only a 5 minute drive to the beach with the free shuttle which runs every hour or if you need transportation outside the shuttle schedule, they are happy to accommodate for a very reasonable price. The hotel is practically new and my room was extremely clean and comfortable. The bed in the luxury ocean view room was a king bed and it was very comfortable. The Guest Service and Wellness Director, Luis Enrique, made me feel welcome and at home. He does take genuine interest that his guests are taken care of. I took the mini bus from Airport for the low price of 200 baht, however the driver was not willing to go all the way up the hill to the hotel. Luis Enrique made sure to be there to pick me up with his staff to get my retrieve my luggage and take me back to the hotel. So, if you end up taking the airport mini bus (2 hr ride with traffic ) do give the hotel a call to give them a heads up and they will be there. Other than that, the drivers from the day trip I took to Phi Phi Island had no problem picking me up or dropping me off at the hotel because I made sure that the tours I selected included hotel pickup and drop off. Still, there are many options as well which include coordinating transportation with the hotel's reception, which I did twice during my stay and that worked out perfectly and was reasonably priced. I also tried yoga on the terrace which also has a beautiful view overlooking the sea. I also enjoyed the free breakfast and during the evening I had many options to choose from the menu. I loved the Thai Spicy Salad and CC's fresh smoothies. I will definitely recommend this hotel to a friend and I would love to come back.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled solo
1  Thank mapple2014
Reviewed June 23, 2014

It was low season and we pretty much had the place to ourselves which was awesome! Paying a little more for an Ocean Vista room was bliss. The husband enjoyed the fact that the staff were attentive and never intrusive. Food was excellent, the breakfast sets were a welcome change from the usual buffet at most hotels.
And the coffee.... the COFFEE! Loved, loved, loved, it! Coffee at hotels are usually a nightmare and I've tasted watery mess even in 5 star hotels but CC's, you got it just right!
Location does take some getting used to but that's the whole point of a getaway, yes? We rented a bike and it was a breeze moving around Kata/Karon right down to Patong and back although that steep hill is quite a vertical challenge!
We loved CC's. It's a beautiful find. We can't wait to go back and have a longer stay!

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed June 19, 2014

Couldn't ask for more during my stay at cc's hideaway. Staffs there were friendly and very helpful when we asked for information. When we booked transport to Big Buddha through the hotel, the staff who send us there even gave us a tour around big buddha. Rooms are cheap and very very worth for money. Even though it is located not quite near the beach, the shuttle services the hotel provided is like a free taxi to get around kata/karon area. Travelling in phuket can be quite expensive therefore, the shuttle service can help you get around the area for free. Hotel is spacious and very comfortable. Nice pool to swim in too. Thanks to Ken and the staffs there for the excellent service given to us and helping us make last minute plans and providing info when we are not sure of where to go/what to do.
Definetely coming back

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank Teo Y
Reviewed June 15, 2014

I've stayed at the Cc's hideaway for 3 nights on the beginning of my trip around Thailand and it was a brilliant choice for the start of my travels. From the minute I arrived the staff were very attentive and helpful. I had a pool view room which was very spacious and comfortable with a balcony too. The food at the restaurant is delicious and also try the yoga class on the terrace overlooking the sea! I definitely would stay there again!

Stayed: May 2014, traveled solo