CC's Hideaway
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
The Melody Phuket(Kata Beach)
Baan Karon Resort(Karon)
View Hotel
All reviewscc bloomsyoga retreatfree shuttlesteep hillmin minperfect hideawayevery hourshuttle servicehome away from homemorning and eveningbig buddhakaron beachesthe general managerboutique hotelsmall hotelaway from the hustle and bustlebeautiful pool
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 26, 2014

We recebtly spent a fortnight at CC's Hideaway and strongly recommend it (we will stay again). The hotel itself is very nice with nicely decorated and clean rooms, which have large shower areas and extremely comfortable beds. The swimming pool area is quite small but centrally located in the hotel with very comfortable sunbeds. What makes this hotel so nice in comparison to the large, impersonal hotels that we have previously stayed in, was that it had a very friendly atmosphere - nothing was too much trouble for the lovely staff who were all so helpful and friendly (they were always laughing and you could see they enjoyed working there). We ate in the hotel on a few occassions (mostly room service after long day trips) and the thai curries were good and well priced. Although the hotel is situated up a very steep hill, we actually preferred to be away from the hustle and bustle of the main resorts and it was no hassel at all because of the hourly complimemtary shuttle bus (to 6 different locations in Kata and Karen) that the hotel staff operated until 11pm. This turned out to be ideal because we went to different areas of the resort for evening meals and can thoroughly recommend Kata Noi beach which was very beautiful and tranquil (we wouldn't have found it without the shuttle bus). Thank you CC's Hideway for a very relaxing holiday.

Room Tip: There are only around 45 rooms in the hotel and we had an ideally located room facing over the swiming pool with views across the hills. I would ask to be on the pool view or hotel front rather than the rooms at the back but all rooms seemed standard regarding cleanliness and decoration. Nothing negative to say about the room or hotel
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 21, 2014 via mobile

It's rare to review before checking out but if your heading to Kata you need to know about this place now!
It's great, wonderful staff and clean comfortable rooms. Possibly the most comfortable beds I've ever slept in . Food has been top notch and not crazy prices. Ok so it's at the top of a hill but they have operate a great shuttle service that covers the whole area. Nice change that the photos on web sites are real. This place has consistently exceeded our expectations. One little worry with some bugs was sorted quickly ( this is Thailand!) Just extended our stay, says it all.... Enjoy!

Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank JonSukunya
Reviewed April 17, 2014

We have just had four days at CC Hideaway in Thailand. It was our first visit and it was awesome! Our Son has stayed here before and decided to take us.Beautiful bedrooms, with everything you need. The staff are all so friendly and nothing is too much trouble.
Quiet and Peaceful with a handy shuttle bus to the beautiful Beaches.
Will most definately return!

Phyll C

Room Tip: We were in a pool room and it was lovely, no noise we slept well.
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Phyll C
Reviewed April 5, 2014 via mobile

CC's was the first place we stayed in Thailand and I can happily say to date it's still the best! Yes it's a little far to walk to the beach, although we did it one day but the heat was too much, however that was before we realised the huge advantage of having a free drop off pick up service from the hotel. If you take advantage of this service the location is no problem. They drop off and can pick up hourly and if we didn't know when we would be ready to come back we could just phone the hotel. Our welcome was great, the staff spoke excellent English, the room was clean and tidy, breakfast was great. Really enjoyed the whole package CC's had to offer and I would highly recommend anyone stay here. In my opinion the Karon and kata area is much nicer than Patong! I can recommend a couple of nice food places we ate on patak road - red onion and sweet and sour, try them out! We didn't have a pool view or an ocean view and were still very impressed with everything :)

• Stayed: March 2014
1  Thank Heather C
Reviewed April 4, 2014

I visited CC Hideawayfor the fourth time in marts 2014 and was as usual recieved with open arms and big smiles :-). The hotel had expanded, since I was there 2 years ago, but has still kept the cosyness and intimacy I have always apreciated so much.
CC is situated on a beautiful hillside only 5 min. drive from Kata Beach with a shuttlesevice every hour to all the beaches and cities in the area.

The rooms are beautiful and the beds fantastic :-). The general manager Mr. Ken Miller and all his staff are so friendly and serviceminded and the food is excellent.

What else can I say other than CC will always be my "Home away from home" and I will do my utmost to return as often as I can <3

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with friends