CC's Hideaway
$124
$106
Movenpick.com
  • Pool
Katathani Phuket Beach Resort(Kata Noi Beach)(Great Value!)
$167
Hotels.com
$158
$134
  • Breakfast included
Sawasdee Village(Kata Beach)(Great Value!)
$108
$94
  • Breakfast included
$104
$91
Beyond Resort Karon(Karon)(Great Value!)
$167
$111
Agoda.com
  • Pool
Chanalai Garden Resort(Kata Beach)(Great Value!)
$39
The Baray Villa(Kata Beach)(Great Value!)
$255
$109
Agoda.com
All reviewscc bloomsyoga retreatfree shuttlesteep hillmin minperfect hideawayevery hourshuttle servicehome away from homemorning and eveningbig buddhakaron beachesthe general managerboutique hotelsmall hotelaway from the hustle and bustlebeautiful pool
Reviewed December 12, 2013

CC's Hideaway was one of the best hotels I've stayed in. As a frequent traveler both domestically and internationally, I've rarely felt quite as at home and well-cared for than at CC's. The staff go out of their way to make your stay comfortable and enjoyable. Great rooms and great views- a hotel I'll definitely be returning to!

• Stayed: November 2013
2  Thank EditionDC
Reviewed December 7, 2013

I recently spent 10 days at CC’s Hideaway, my second stay at this Phuket gem. Nearly everything about this boutique hotel is outstanding, from the location-perched on a hillside away from the hubbub of Kata and Karon, but close enough to be there in a few minutes—to the lovely pool, whimsically littered with colorful balls and an inflatable shark, to the breakfast buffet, which was ample enough that I often didn’t need lunch. The staff are generally friendly and helpful (Jeap, Baz, Tom and Nim jump to mind. Less so the guest services guy, who seemed annoyed to be spoken to, ironically). The general manager, Ken, was helpful and friendly. Even the housekeepers and engineers seemed happy to see you.
My room was large and had a great view over the pool and, further away, the sea. The bed was one of the best I have slept on, and the bedding was soft and luxurious. The AC worked well, and the shower area was large and modern.
Apart from a couple of annoying French guys whose scatological humor was a bit tiring and incessant, the guests were friendly and fun.
I would highly recommend CC’s Hideaway to anyone looking for a relaxing place to stay in Phuket!

Room Tip: I prefer the higher up rooms, with stunning views.
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled solo
2  Thank Caoimhin1968
Reviewed December 6, 2013

Nice hotel located up in the hills, beautiful views.
Hotel staff were very friendly and helpful.
Rooms were clean but a little small and there was no hair dryer.
Buffet breakfast was basic but satisfactory.
Hotel shuttle service was free to Kuta and Karon leaving every hour from 9am till 10:45. However outside of these hours, shuttle would still run for a small fee (less than the price of a tuktuk or taxi). Hotel also has a taxi service to the airport that is very reasonably priced.
Unfortunately happy hour by the pool/open deck only included soft drinks, beers and basic spirts. I was looking forward to having a cocktail and soaking up the view.
Would stay here again, nice place to get away from the hustle and bustle of Patong.

Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Sarah M
Reviewed December 4, 2013

We travelled to Phuket after spending a week in Bangkok and needed somewhere quieter to go for a few days. Unfortunately our first night we stayed in Patong...pretty much a mini Bangkok really so after that one night we did a search on line and found CC's Hideaway! I loved that it was off the beaten track but they also offered a free shuttle so you could go to the little town and beach area of Karon only about a 10 min drive away. You could walk but CC's is up a hill that is VERY steep. I would not want to walk up it, especially if you've had a few cocktails! I found the hotel very clean and beautifully decorated. The rooms were clean and they had the ONLY comfortable bed I experienced my whole time in Thailand! The staff were all very friendly and I enjoyed the open air bar in the lobby area that also has an amazing view. I was confused when we were charged for our breakfasts as I was sure it said on their website that breakfasts were included in the price but as we had stayed at so many hotels I thought I might have been mistaken and did not check while we were there and just paid our bill. Once I was home I went back on their website and looked and sure enough it says breakfasts are included! So wasn't too happy about that, make sure to mention their website if they try to charge you. The pool is like a little oasis, I spent many hours lounging around it and if I hadn't been travellng with someone who could not sit still I probably would have been content to spend my whole stay there beside that pool! LOL The hotel was pretty empty when we were there, it was the end of October so the low season. Would have been nice to have other travellers to converse with when enjoying cocktails, but I'm sure it would be busier in high season and then I would be complaining about it being so busy I couldn't get a lounger by the pool I suppose! All in all I recommend CC's and if I'm ever back in that neck of the woods I'll definitely stay there again.

Room Tip: Some rooms are poolside, so not a lot of privacy. I had a room on the street and that worked well for me. Make sure to question where your room will be if you have a preference.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank kndpeanuty
Reviewed December 3, 2013

Nice rooms, cosy atmosphere and attentive staff are some of the good points along with a decent breakfast buffet. However, unless you hire motor bikes or have a car you are quite isolated a CC Hideaway. Sat on a hill overlooking a great view of Kata / Karon the Hotel attempts to compensate for its location by providing a regular shuttle service. However, one must admit I have enjoyed my Phuket holidays more when I can step out of the hotel and walk a few minutes to the beach. I must say though the staff at CC's are wonderful and went out of their way to accomodate our requests-truly lovely people. My wife loved it for the serenity but I desire a bit of action within a walking distance.

Room Tip: I'd not get a pool access room as it is not really conducive to privacy as the rooms open out towards the pool which by resort standards is very small. Try a room with an elevated view towards the coast.
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple