My husband, 17 year old daughter and myself stayed here for 12 nights early July. We stayed in the blue wing (room 212). The staff were all friendly and professional, and nothing was too much for them to do. We ate at the resturant few times and also had room service, the food was excellent and well priced. We also had alcoholic and no alcoholic drinks from both bars, we liked being able to take our drink back to our room via the pool.
The resort is close enough to walk to the beach or to the main street, however we enjoyed being away from the husltle of Karon Beach. It is close to the main road however it was very quite and peaceful.
It was easy to get one of the resorts taxis, our driver Ling was great and spoke english and told us alot about Phuket as he drove us around.
Our family and friends love the photos of the resort
Look forward to coming back again soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The only hotel offering direct pool access from all rooms, where room services serve by boat. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with ACCOR, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Agoda, Hotwire, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HRS and HotelQuickly so you can book your Access Resort & Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Access Resort And Villas
- Access Resort & Villas Hotel Karon
- Access Hotel Karon
- The Access Hotel
- Access Resort & Villas Phuket/Karon