Club Med Phuket
$150
$146
Agoda.com
  • Pool
The Yama Hotel Phuket(Karon)(Great Value!)
$42
Official Site
Sugar Marina Resort - FASHION(Kata Beach)(Great Value!)
$61
Agoda.com
  • Pool
The Beach Boutique House(Kata Beach)(Great Value!)
$59
$50
Hotels.com
Mandarava Resort and Spa(Karon Beach)(Great Value!)
$276
Chanalai Flora Resort(Kata Beach)(Great Value!)
$41
$40
Sugar Marina Resort - ART(Karon)(Great Value!)
$55
$34
Trip.com
Chanalai Romantica Resort(Kata Beach)(Great Value!)
$40
$39
3,372 results
All reviewsmini clubzen poolcircus teambaby clubfirst clubchef de villagepetit clubflying trapezechu dachuda restaurantsports teamevening showsall inclusive resortspecial thankswater aerobicsmeal timespool games
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 16, 2013

This was not my first experience at 'Club Med' and fortunatelly I was not disapointed. Although this resort was a bit poor regarding food and water sports, we had a great time enjoying circus activities and YOGA with G.O. Swapnil! I always thought Yoga was girly, because the movements look simple, but with the proper support I could do it right and really felt my body working and my mind relaxing. Another strength of this place was the beach, right in front, calm, warm water and mainly not crowded. Excelent stay! I trully recommend. Obs.: You can find cheaper places outside for tour packages, but you have to be carefull. Most of them are going to have much lower quality.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Monique B
Reviewed April 14, 2013

My family and I had an amazing time in Club Med Phuket. When we first arrived, I simply fell in love with the relaxing environment. The resort has beautiful gardens and newly refurbished communal areas, which are great for playing/relaxing in.

All the G.Os whom we met were very friendly, energetic, and always eager to help. The resort offered a lot programs with a long list of activities and sports. A special thanks to, Maddi, Daniel, John, Guy, Gabriel, Brooke, Dylan, Jack, Diego, Sasha, C.C, Picki, Mark Love, Fanny, Olivier and the rest of the Club Med Phuket crew, for an amazing holiday.

2  Thank Lily G
Reviewed April 14, 2013

I have been visiting Club Med since I was a teen over 30 years ago so I was excited for my children and I to share this experience now they are teens too...I visited Noumea, Lindeman Island & Bali several times each in my teens and early 20's, lates 20's it was Marakech and Ourzarzate in Morocco, then Moorea for my pre-wedding getaway with my loveliest best friend, it was even more beautiful than any photos I had ever seen, sad it is no longer a Club!! Then it was Bintan, Cherating and Bali again in my 30's whilst pregnant with my two babies (so they started at Club med very young)... in my 40's I was invited by Club Med to Ski Japan at their Sahoro Village, which was an amazing experience whilst covered in the most magnificent powder snow...I think the Phuket Village is great in comparison to all I have expreienced, it holds an enviable multi-km position on the beachfront Kata Rd which is easily crossed assisted by friendly security guards and the beach is really great (I grew up in Noosa so I know a good beach!). It is a safe haven for teens and we all danced happily at the pool-side disco after the show each night night until 11 and 12 and even beyond, a pretty cool night out to share with your Mum :) We loved the food, I think the best I have had at Club Med, the patissieres & bakers do a wonderful job, it was all great (wine way better than back in the 80's!) we loved the entertainment, every night was a great treat, we loved the sports, the GO's treated us like family and my kids embraced every moment...thanks to Ryan and his team for welcoming us so warmly and making this the best holiday ever for my children (aged 12 and 14 now) and also a relaxed and happy time for their Mum...it was a joyful holiday now holding a very special place in our family history - special thanks too to the gorgeous Sasha, Brooke and Clara...we love you :) All being well we will be in Maurtius in 2014!!

4  Thank NICOLE B
Reviewed April 12, 2013

our first time Club Med and although the kids loved it, it will be our last. We were overwhelmed by the amount of people and especially at dinner time it was kind of a nightmare to get your food and help our three kids through the buffet. The food was really typical buffet style, so if that's your thing it's fine but we like to sit at the table and order from a menu so that was a hughe disappointment. There is one restaurant you can order from the menu but it had two choices for the whole week..........
anyway, good things: The GO were great! really friendly with the kids, thanks for that.
One more thing: the rooms were not nice, very dated, old, smelly and not clean.

Reviewed April 9, 2013

Stayed at Phuket with my wife in April 2013. We stayed for 4 nights and it was a great experience. The activities were great with golf, tennis, archery, scuba diving, plus many others including tours. We did elephant trekking and it was a great experience. The food was good, the service was excellent with all staff being very friendly. We didn't bring our children this time but it seems very kid friendly with a great kids club. The night time activities are very good and it is right next to the beach with resort designated space on the beach. The pools are also a good place to cool down and the best part is everything including transfers, food, drink, etc is included in the price. Will definitely go to a Club Med again.

• Stayed: April 2013