Club Med Phuket
$105
$90
Hilton
  • Pool
Sawasdee Village(Kata Beach)(Great Value!)
$109
$94
  • Breakfast included
$112
$97
Katathani Phuket Beach Resort(Kata Noi Beach)(Great Value!)
$167
$140
  • Beachfront
Beyond Resort Karon(Karon)(Great Value!)
$168
$111
  • Pool
The Baray Villa(Kata Beach)(Great Value!)
$257
$109
$92
  • Pool
Chanalai Garden Resort(Kata Beach)(Great Value!)
$37
$33
$163
$140
3,415 results
All reviewsmini clubzen poolcircus teambaby clubfirst clubchef de villagepetit clubflying trapezechu dachuda restaurantsports teamevening showsall inclusive resortspecial thankswater aerobicsmeal timespool games
Reviewed November 6, 2012

This is our second Club Med holiday and we will be back for more!
Good points:
The resort has beautiful gardens and newly refurbished communal areas which are great for playing/relaxing in.
Food was SUPERB!
Staff were friendly (Sports GOs Guy and Jose Luise as well as the Baby Club and shop staff in particular).

Points to improve:
Rooms are basic but clean - don't expect 4* or you'll be disappointed as they are not luxurious in any way.
Bar/restaurant service - we were rarely offered drinks but had to ask or go up to the bar. Not a real problem but occasional offers would be nice!
The zen pool was hired out for a private party that carried on til past midnight on one night - very noisy so ealry night for us!

Room Tip: If you don't mind a walk, ask for rooms at the high end of the alphabet as these are away from the bar area.
Reviewed November 5, 2012

my second trip to phuket club med .. as I heard of renovation, it was better than before.. I always love club med but food in phuket was just ok. but this time.. I really satisfied with the food and restaurant .. I appreciate for chef ravin and other staff's kindness and good service..

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank sophiekm
Reviewed November 4, 2012

We went to Phuket for our 2 weeks holiday in this year with our 3.5 years old first daughter and 2.5 years old second daughter.
We had a wonderful, relaxing time at this resort.
This holiday was my 3nd time stay in this clubMed Phuket .

i need the food is so important for me bacase of being along with the children.
food was amazing.
we loved various foods and trying new dishes.
The food was clean , various, delicious and healthy.
it was absolutely great .
I am so impressed that the chef was always checking about everything etc. food, bread, something like that.
The chef name is RAVIN from the Mauritius.
he was so nice, friendly, kind and helpful.
one time, We need Miso soup for my children. He gave me it fastly as soon as he can. How can I ever thank you. We still remembered that. We recommend this rosort everyone who has children.
if you have some problem about your children foods ,you just ask to him
he will be slove your problem.

he give to absolutely great service to our family .

We couldn't have asked for better.

1  Thank yukiMickey0705
Reviewed November 4, 2012

Stayed with my 11 year old daughter for 5 nights.First time At Club Med. The food is awesome and lots of it. I have Chrohn's disease and I had no problems. Room was good,perhaps a bit basic for the room rate,but you a not supposed to spend much time in it at Club Med. Not so many Australians staying there, so I did not find it so social there as many guests were French. Major negative, Club Med reception confirmed I had transfers to the airport at 5.30pm, when I arrived at reception 5 minutes late,was informed 'Sorry, someone must have made a mistake' as I did NOT have transfers. Ot in taxi at 6pm for flight that was leaving at 7.30pm. Only reason did not miss our flight s because flight was delayed. French male reception staff was arrogant, if you were not French! Would stay again, but only if they had half price deal on again. Full price too high for Thailand. Day trips expensive, compared to outside of sort, same with Spa pricing. cheap for Aust but high for Thailand.

Room Tip: Try and get a room with a balcony or outdoor area. Check you have transfers included and remember name of person you talk to.
1  Thank Wollongonggirl1972
Reviewed November 2, 2012

We're just back from Phuket (stay from 12-18 october) and I would say we had a wonderful stay. Activities and entertainment are great. We also appreciated the variety of the food, asian and occidental and compare to what some of you experienced, we haven't got any diarrhea or disease...
The GO Team is friendly and helpfull, and our kids were very well supervised..
So, thanks a lot.