Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
4,349 results
All reviews mini club zen pool circus team baby club chef de village petit club flying trapeze chuda restaurant chu da evening shows meal times awesome holiday family holiday pool games public beach phi phi island table tennis
Selected filters
Reviewed August 15, 2012

Me and my family have just returned from our amazing holiday at Clubmed phuket. We have been to many resorts before, but our experience at Club Med was out of this world.
All the GO's were kind and took great care of us and our 2 kids.
The restaurants and bar facilities are unmatched, with traditional thai and Asian cuisine plus fantabulous western cuisine. The service in the restaurants was superb, and all the waiters and managers were very professional. Cocktails are very good at the bar.
The shows were great, and all the other facilities were up to date and available all the time.

Room tip: A definite destination in destination!! A must see. Meet all the GO's, they are the heart of Club Med.
Date of stay: August 2012
1  Thank johann s
Reviewed August 14, 2012

On our 1st Day at Phuket, we will received by the Club Med team. Very friendly team members and brought to our rooms. Upon entering, realised that there isnt any toothbrushes and i called Housekeeping to asked for it. The lady on the other end said they dont provide toothbrushes for Superior Rooms. I was pretty upset with such service but minutes later, a housekeeper knocked on my door and provided my 3 rooms with toothbrushes. Thumbs up for making that effort.

Full Board during my stay and my girl enjoyed her Kids Club activities on the last day.

The Spa was good. My 6 year old girl and I love the Spa and massages.

There is a departure lounge for my family to rest before leaving the Resort.

Date of stay: June 2012
Reviewed August 11, 2012

Stayed at club med Phuket with family of 2 kids (2 and 8 months) in June and loved it again. Yes we hear all the doubters, but at the end of the day Club Med provides a fantastic, family friendly, sunny holiday... It's not 5 star as you might expect in many hotels in Asia, but it's terrific value for money.. Things we loved, the staff - particularly Frederique the hotel manager and Siddharth the restaurant manager, the Petit Club, the amazing team at the Baby club, the cheap babysitters, the second hotel room you get free for kids, the free cocktails all day and the weather! Some things not so good such as the food in the restaurant, and the run down facilities... But just put these to the back of your mind, get yourself a massage on the beach and enjoy a relaxing break!

Date of stay: June 2012
3  Thank JollyScotch
Reviewed August 11, 2012

I love their facilities like tennis, golf, swimming pool, archery, snorkelling, and so on. I like their food. The best thing in club med was wonderful GOs. I met there many GOs and especially, Guy, Aron, Jinna, Nelson, Branden, and Vaea were sooooooooo cool. I love them. If you want to get along those international guys, you have to come to the club med phuket. They are funny, interesting, kind, and amazing! :D

Date of stay: August 2012
Reviewed August 9, 2012

My wife and I took our seven grandchildren to Club Med, who age from 19 years to 11 years, and we had a wonderful holiday in Phuket. It was a great experience of spending quality time with the kids and was a tremendous bonding experience. The sports were good but the staff were excellent and superb, unmatched with any experience we have had of welcome, warmth and friendship. I recommend Club Med Phuket to anybody who wants to spend an active holiday with free bar, excellent food (including a fine dining restaurant) and activities from 8a.m. in the morning to 2a.m. the next morning.
BYRAM D. AVARI