Angus O'Tool's Irish Pub, Restaurant & Guesthouse
Ranked #16 of 156 Karon B&B and Inns
Reviewed December 8, 2013 via mobile

Finally got round to writing this review!!! Angus O'tooles is definately the place to go for fantastic food n cold beer. We stayed over the road at Centara n spent most evenings at Angus's. The staff n owners are so friendly n cant do enough for you, always polite,smiling n willing to chat n help with any query. The food especially the homemade chips r to die for. !!!!!!!! We are definately going back to enjoy the hospitality n friendly people.

Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple

Reviewed December 8, 2013

Great 'crac'. Good food and drink reasonable prices. Nice rooms at good rates. Friday's they have live music which is worth a view too. You have to be fit to climb the stars to the upper floor bedrooms but the rooms are great.

Room Tip: Upper front have views over hills.
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed December 4, 2013

Would just like to thank Maurice and all his staff for making our first visit to Phuket and O'Tooles are real enjoyable stay. Myself and my partner are both massive football fans he's a Newcastle fan and I've got class as I support sunderland and Maurice made sure we both got to see our games. The staff were more than helpful drinks were value for money and the food was delicious now back home after a great trip and hopefully we'll be back! Thanks guys!! Ha'way the Lads

Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 2, 2013 via mobile

We stayed at the centara close by and found the only place to go for a good old English cuppa was here. Served in a mug with jug of milk. Good service and prices friendly staff and good place to sit and relax

Stayed: November 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed November 23, 2013

Have just recently spent 1 month,staying in Angus O'Tools, I was again really impressed at the lovely friendly atmosphere, My room was lovely,bed amazing with slumberland mattresse every convenience including fresh linen everyday.I tried many of the special dishes served daily and was surprised again at the quality,quantity and choices available.My favourite was the Chicken with brie, unusual and delicious.
Large choice of cocktails and various lagers,Beers,Draught guiness. etc . cheapest in Karon I was told. All the staff are friendly without being intrusive,helpful, keep everything running smoothly. Its a good meeting place for friendly chats and interaction, Great atmosphere always and Friday nights is great fun with the music from Bangkok Travellers.I heard lots of comments from various holiday makers and local people, There is no where in Karon like O'TOOLS . I had a really special holiday, Great prices and spoiling, Many thanks to all the team, Hoping to see you again. Free wi fi and use of computer was a bonus.

Room Tip: I was in "Dublin" all rooms air conditioned, TV etc and I was not troubled by any noise.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed November 13, 2013

just stayed here for the week.all I can say is staff are very welcoming andf friendly.food is good and of a decent size.I stayed in the 'mayo' room . was very nice ,big and clean. it's more like a 1 bed apartment ,if work let's me I will.be back after xmas.but all in all ,a nice place to stay ,good British food and drinks.I would recommend this to anyone I know and I know they would enjoy there stay as much as I did. thanks a lot guys

• Stayed: November 2013
Reviewed November 9, 2013

Sat in Angus otools bar as i write.
Were from uk and fancied a full breakfast we had the big boyho 290TB and what can I say great value for money and stunning the full works including juice tea or coffee and toast and jam. Atmosphere lovely and friendly and best cup of tea I've had since we've been in phuket. Menu looks fantastic so will defiantly be coming back in our trip.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Tinkers86X
Travelers also viewed these Karon hotels
Enjoy's Beach House Boutique Hotel Karon
#13 of 53 in Kata Beach
Chanalai Garden Resort
Chanalai Garden Resort
#12 of 55 in Kata Beach

Been to Angus O'Tool's Irish Pub, Restaurant & Guesthouse? Share your experiences!