We've only been here 4 days so far, but this place is picture perfect and I am difficult to please! Breakfast is a smorgasbord catering for most tastes. The gardens are lush and beautiful. The squirrels are happy here. I've always considered that when choosing a place (hehe). The airport transfer was fantastic. Our flight was delayed, the airport was chaotic, but our man waited for us with water. Nice to see my name on a sign. I feel like a rock star. The room lady, the gardeners, all the staff are great. We are in an amazing setting, yet literally a minute from the action on the main street, yet you'd never know it. All the jungle insects go to sleep at around 11pm and get up around 6. No joking! The pool is awesome, but it would be nice if it was open later. I can't help thinking that there's an obvious reason why. Someone has been naughty. We'll definitely be back here again. No doubt about it. We'll need to brush up on our Thai and German though. The German tourists are classy and polite. One day to go. We might have to barricade ourselves in because we really don't want to leave.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Marina Phuket Resort is perched on a headland at southern end of Karon, among the finest of Phuket's famous west-coast beaches. The Deluxe Villas overlook the beach and the Andaman Sea. All guests have direct access to Karon Beach and can enjoy snorkeling right out front of the resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Cancelon, Travelocity, Evoline ltd and TripOnline SA so you can book your Marina Phuket Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marina Phuket Hotel Karon
- Marina Phuket Karon
- Marina Phuket Resort Karon