The Marina Phuket Resort is a very extraordinarily hotel with it's chalets surrounded by the jungle. The chalets itselves have their own terrace and are very modern and cozy furnished. The pool-area is heavenly, while the beach is unfortunately bleak - indeed there's an access to the beach, but you find neither lounger nor beach umbrella. The breakfast ist average, in exchange compensated by the great view. But there's no make up for the unfriendly and cheerless staff - at the restaurant as well at the front office. Please note, that you have to carry your luggage yourself, when arriving at the lobby and please also don't expect any 'Good Morning' or smiling when your coming for breakfast... By and large it's very nice, but it could be better.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Marina Phuket Resort is perched on a headland at southern end of Karon, among the finest of Phuket's famous west-coast beaches. The Deluxe Villas overlook the beach and the Andaman Sea. All guests have direct access to Karon Beach and can enjoy snorkeling right out front of the resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Evoline ltd and Ctrip TA so you can book your Marina Phuket Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marina Phuket Hotel Karon
- Marina Phuket Karon
- Marina Phuket Resort Karon