My husband and I have been wanting to stay here for years but couldn't afford it as we always came in april . We were able to go to Phuket in august this year so decided to take up the 50% deal. Wow ! Fantastic value . We took an ocean view room and absolutely loved it. Large , well air conditioned, well set out with a lovely bathroom. The hotel grounds are stunning and so is the pool area. Love the wooden walkways and all the lush vegetation. The staff couldn't be more friendly or helpful. We were having breakfast in the restaurant overlooking the beach where the view is special. A pity this won't always be so as they will be opening a breakfast room overlooking the pool soon. Had dinner with friends in the restaurant one night , as we always do but unfortunately the European meals we all had were only average. We should've had a thai meal as they are always great, especially the hormok talay which you can't get everywhere. The wine is way overpriced and its a pity because if it was cheaper we would have enjoyed a couple of bottles. The view ,at dinner is beautiful. We will definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Marina Phuket Resort is perched on a headland at southern end of Karon, among the finest of Phuket's famous west-coast beaches. The Deluxe Villas overlook the beach and the Andaman Sea. All guests have direct access to Karon Beach and can enjoy snorkeling right out front of the resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Evoline ltd and Ctrip TA so you can book your Marina Phuket Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marina Phuket Hotel Karon
- Marina Phuket Karon
- Marina Phuket Resort Karon