We stayed here for our holiday in May and we really enjoyed it. The location is just great, close to the shopping area, many shops around as well as restaurants. It is away from the hustle bustle. My husband got sick for a couple of days and the staff we very helpful. They even arranged hotel car to take us to the hospital. Very caring staff. Karon beach is the best for us compared to Patong and Kata. Thank you.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Marina Phuket Resort is perched on a headland at southern end of Karon, among the finest of Phuket's famous west-coast beaches. The Deluxe Villas overlook the beach and the Andaman Sea. All guests have direct access to Karon Beach and can enjoy snorkeling right out front of the resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Marina Phuket Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marina Phuket Hotel Karon
- Marina Phuket Karon
- Marina Phuket Resort Karon