We have found it on TA and booked directly with the hotel which was very efficient and convenient. We booked the ocean view room which is very spacious and clean, well-equiped, price was quoted as low season 50% of the high season.
Service is not meet the expected level, when we lead into the room and we found the toilet was not cleaned, the dust bin was full of the rabbish of the previous guest!!! We called the front desk many time before the housekeeping staff come about half hour later. The frontdesk staff became not patient when I repeat my call for this matter.
Breakfast selection is not wide but staff there were very friendly and helpful.
View is good from the large glass window.
Aircon is quite noisy and blow directly onto the bed which make sleep uncomfortable.
Ventilation of the bathroom not good, smell of the toilet all the time however only in the bathroom area.
Located on the beach of Karon, easy access to the beach from the resort. But sea water is as good as before due to many rabbish such as plastic bag/cups etc.
Overwall the rooms are spacious and clean but services need to be improved compared with the price paid.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Marina Phuket Resort is perched on a headland at southern end of Karon, among the finest of Phuket's famous west-coast beaches. The Deluxe Villas overlook the beach and the Andaman Sea. All guests have direct access to Karon Beach and can enjoy snorkeling right out front of the resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and TripOnline SA so you can book your Marina Phuket Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marina Phuket Hotel Karon
- Marina Phuket Karon
- Marina Phuket Resort Karon