The hotel is just between the beaches of Kata and Karon, and is like a small jungle in the middle of the city. The gardens are so well maintained, it is just beautiful. There is a direct access to Karon beach, but there are no chairs or umbrella available from the hotel. You can rent some for a small amount of money. The pool area is very small and not really nice.
We arrived around 7pm and the hotel was overbooked, so the reception upgraded us to the Villa suite against a small extra amount per night. The Villa was just amazingly beautiful, pure luxury. It was directly on the sea, with approx 100sqm size. it included a beautiful spa. Every detail was thought of, from the stunning flowers arrangement, to the L'occitane toilettries, fresh fruits, internet connection, etc...
The restaurant The Rock was nice, although the variety of the breakfast could be better.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Marina Phuket Resort is perched on a headland at southern end of Karon, among the finest of Phuket's famous west-coast beaches. The Deluxe Villas overlook the beach and the Andaman Sea. All guests have direct access to Karon Beach and can enjoy snorkeling right out front of the resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz and Ctrip TA so you can book your Marina Phuket Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marina Phuket Hotel Karon
- Marina Phuket Karon
- Marina Phuket Resort Karon