Spa Cenvaree at Centara Grand Beach Resort Phuket
Review Highlights
Amazing experience

I visited this spa twice during our stay at the Centara Grand Resort. The staff is friendly and... read more

Reviewed December 4, 2018
YolandaS853
Mandurah, Australia
via mobile
My New Favourite

I cannot recommend this spa enough. The website does not do it justice. My husband and I have... read more

Reviewed August 18, 2018

Swedish Massage
13 Reviews
from $51.00
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed May 9, 2017

Compared to street spa centers, this place is of course more expensive. But this is what spa should be about - great attention to the detail, wonderful massages and spa programs, and your mind will defintely have a good rest.

Every procedure starts in a lounge where you get your glass of water and wait for your masseuse to come to you. Then they wash your feet, then you lay on the table and they ring a special bell with an unusual sound. The lights, the decoration, the music are excellently balanced (not too much, not too bright, not too banal).

So, go at least once.

Date of experience: May 2017
Reviewed February 18, 2017

My wife and her friend visited the spa at Centara grand beach Phuket.
They did spent more than two hours doing massage,facial and all ladies related treatment and they both truly enjoyed.worth visiting.

Date of experience: February 2017
1  Thank Chimanlal P
Reviewed October 19, 2016 via mobile

This spa is one of the best I've been to. Although it's on the pricier side the service was very good. I had an aromatherapy massage, foot massage and pedicure. I asked for soft pressure which is exactly what I got unlike most places I've been to.

Date of experience: October 2016
2  Thank aja81
Reviewed September 25, 2016

Very good spa. 2 hour facial and aromatherapy oil massage. Thoroughly enjoyed it, very clean and good staff. Good options on massages and also spa treatments.

Definitely will be going back before we leave

Date of experience: September 2016
1  Thank Liz B
Reviewed September 7, 2016 via mobile

We walked in without any reservation. We were greeted warmly. Their staff were polite, friendly, attentive, patient and professional as we decide on our treatments. Due to limited availability, we decided on a 90 minutes Aromatherapy Massage in a couple room. My girlfriend has eczema and the therapist specially recommended her Almond & Butter oil which was not on their list. While waiting, we have access to their steam bath and sauna. Both our therapist were professional. They maintained their strokes and strength. It was a surreal experience at Spa Cenvaree.

Date of experience: September 2016