“Fantastic experience! Will do it again!”

Spa Cenvaree at Centara Grand Beach Resort Phuket
Ranked #17 of 48 Spas & Wellness in Karon
More attraction details
Owner description: With a setting enhanced by the gentle touch of traditional Thai décor and ambience, the spa is sumptuously spacious and calming. The spa has 10 perfect balancing 5 star en-suite facilities equipped with sunken Jacuzzi, beautifully appointed waiting areas, a tranquil relaxation lounge with waterfall features.
Reviewed October 10, 2013

During my stay, I had the pleasure of experiencing the spa facilities twice. First time was for a facial and Thai massage and then the next day a hot stone massage. Both were done by the same person who took great care in making sure I was comfortable at all times- could not believe that she got rid of all my muscle knots.I would highly recommend this spa! Definitely will visit again before the end of my trip.

2  Thank N P
"therapist"
in 4 reviews
"herbal"

Reviewed October 8, 2013

Nice environment & atmosphere , professional & friendly staff make everything valuable here. Will definitely come back again for family relaxation ^_^

2  Thank Dodo L
Reviewed October 8, 2013

The experience starts the moment you walk in, warmly greeted in an environment that automatically puts you at ease. The treatment is heavenly. This staff are wonderful and caring. I would recommend this to everyone.

1  Thank Kathy K
Reviewed October 7, 2013

Awesome treatment .
Staff very very good skills full my tensions has gone.
Very relaxing .
I will recommend to my friends and my family.

1  Thank Mungkorn P
See more reviews
Reviewed September 14, 2013

Really nice spa and experience. Staff were awesome - friendly, professional, fun with a sense of humour. Went back twice in our stay. If you are staying at the Hotel, you must treat yourself.