“Remedial Treatment”

Spa Cenvaree at Centara Grand Beach Resort Phuket
Ranked #14 of 41 Spas & Wellness in Karon
More attraction details
Owner description: With a setting enhanced by the gentle touch of traditional Thai décor and ambience, the spa is sumptuously spacious and calming. The spa has 10 perfect balancing 5 star en-suite facilities equipped with sunken Jacuzzi, beautifully appointed waiting areas, a tranquil relaxation lounge with waterfall features.
Melbourne, Australia
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Remedial Treatment”
Reviewed August 30, 2013

The masseuse did not always clearly understand English , but mostly got the point. They pamper you and know how to do the job well.

Visited August 2013
1 Thank Lesley R

• Thai first
Thailand
61 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 46 helpful votes
“The Best Spa on Phuker Island so far !”
Reviewed August 29, 2013

I love the spa treatment, friendly staff and the neatly design. It was the best Spa on the island with the best spa. I loved the feeling that I can feel the thai hurb smell and the culture. This is called a real 5 star. I cannot explain all on here.. better try by yourself "it is a must" its worth the money

I will definitely be back to Centara Grand Beach Resort Phuket and Cenvaree Spa !

Visited August 2013
2 Thank BelAmore
Bangkok, Thailand
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Lovely & Relaxing place”
Reviewed August 26, 2013

I had many massages before. I can say that here is the BEST!!!! 5-star services. Friendly staffs. Clean place. Thank you all.

Visited September 2012
1 Thank Yindee2013
Phuket, Thailand
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“That s what I call a Spa..fantastic !”
Reviewed August 19, 2013

I was staying in the resort at the end of July and I used the Spa facilities of the hotel. First of all, the staff is so professional. I also tried massage treatment outside the resort but nothing to compare. Of course, it is more pricy in the hotel but the quality of treatment and service is incomparable. They know with perfection how to use their hands. This day I had a pain in the back and they fixed it ! I really think that outside it would have been worst..Second of all, the facilities and the equipment.. It is absolutely amazing ! so well decorated and this make you relaxed straight away when you pass the door..Thanks to all the Spa staff for making my stay so relaxing ! I will definitely come back to you on next year !

Visited July 2013
ipswich
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Wonderful Spa”
Reviewed August 6, 2013

I had several wonderful treatments here and I have to say they were the best I have ever had - I have been to residential spa's in the UK and they were not a patch on the treatments at this Spa. The staff were fantastic as were the surroundings. Would return tomorrow if I could!

Visited July 2013