“A truly great place to eat and relax”
Review of Bistro & Catering by Two Chefs - CLOSED

Bistro & Catering by Two Chefs
Cuisines: Mexican, Scandinavian, International
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Description: Bistro by Two chefs is open Mon-Sat from 11:00-22:00 (Sundays closed) We serve a large breakfast menu as well as a large ala carte menu. The menu is international with pasta, pizza, steaks, Thai food and a large selection of desserts that we prepare by ourselves in our bakery.We also offer freshly baked breads and a deli selection with our homemade delicatessen as well as some imported snacks and candy. If your birthday is coming up, we make all kinds of birthday cakes and even wedding cakes. We also offer fast and convenient take away options, and we have a large parking for your convenience if you arrive with car. If you are planing for a party or some celebration at home or anywhere on the island or nearby. we do offer catering services for small & large gatherings. Do not hesitate to contact us for a quotation.
Reviewed November 3, 2013

The food was good,the cocktails mouthwatering,and to have draught beer on happy hour all day was a reason to visit.I liked the waitress 's here very friendly and hard workers.We visited this venue most nights as the live entertainment was first class.

There are newer reviews for Bistro & Catering by Two Chefs

Reviewed October 30, 2013

I love to come to Two Chefs as I always meet friends there! Delicious cakes and good coffee! Perfect place for lunch.

Try chocolate cake to order for your friend's birthday - you will love it!

1  Thank Alyona V
Reviewed October 29, 2013

i went there two days ago and have some dinner,,, and it was amazing and so good...the food was excellent...the staffs was so nice...and i can see that they make a lots of new menus...even pizza,,cause before they dont have it,,,and takenote the pizza is very good taste aswell,,,i would love to go there back again and its also nice with the good parking space available.Thanks two chefs bistro for a great evening...

1  Thank mjregidorphuket
Reviewed October 20, 2013

They have very good food and easy for me to get there. They have parking place.
Some time I just stop to buy their product to take home. I like chocolate brownie here so yummy !
I really enjoy to visit their Deli and their food. I will be there soon.

Reviewed October 14, 2013

I just wanted to say how much we enjoyed dinner at Restaurant & Deli by Two Chefs night.
The food was exceptional and we really enjoy talking with you and your staff!

Hopefully we'll see you again soon.