“Kalika 76 Karon Beach Excellent”

Kalika 76 Restaurant
Ranked #13 of 412 Restaurants in Karon
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed August 24, 2014

I have been to Karon Beach twice in the last 5 years, both visits I have used Kalikan76 as our main source of eating other than breakfast (included in accommodation). The food is tasty freshly prepared and will keep you in good health for your entire trip.

The staff are friendly and very hospitable, highly recommended.

The proprietor rembered us from a family trip 5 years prior to our last visit and presented us with a gift after our last meal. Nice touch I thought.

Reviewed August 17, 2014

This little restaurant has some of the best Thai food available at Karon - the staff are lovely - we ate here on a number of occasions after we tried just about every other restaurant within a couple of kms. The house white wine is more than acceptable and good value as well. The toilet was spotless. If in doubt as to what to order, just try 3 entrees - you won't be disappointed.

Reviewed July 28, 2014

the best pad thai in thailand....beers cold served with garlic bread very nice little touch..very nice thai people who offer great food and service..kept returning whilst on holiday....as food is great.., chicken sate salads all yummy thank you........

1  Thank 39carolina
Reviewed July 14, 2014

We had dinner at kalika last night and we thought it was just lovely. It's a nice small resturant and the staff are very friendly and their service is fantastic. There was a power blackout last night and they made our dining experience even nicer, they put candles on the table and operated their business as usual. The food came out quickly and it was really tasty. The spring rolls were very flavoursome and I loved the fried chicken with orange sauce. The price was cheap. I would like to go back!

Reviewed May 6, 2014

My husband and I enjoyed a late lunch at Kalika 76 during our time in Phuket. I ordered the Pad Sie Ew (spelling?) and my husband ordered the fried rice in a pineapple. Both dishes were cooked perfectly and fresh. The spring rolls are a must order! Good price and friendly service. Pretty basic atmosphere with plenty of seating and traditional thai decor.