See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed February 28, 2015 via mobile

We stayed here for 3 nights (booked 2, but booked an extra night because it's so comfortable). It's very affordable, and the funky decor and cleanliness make it a great deal for the price. Staff are so friendly, and they have some cute kittens that they feed in the lobby. Rooms are a decent size, with shower, fridge and tv. Also a little balcony which was nice. Beds are very comfortable, my husband and I slept very well. I can definitely recommend this place if you are on a budget

Stayed: March 2015, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 12, 2015

It was the second time we stayed at this place. the first time was 2 nights, and this time, we stayed for 5 nights. conveniently located, nice deco, clean and spacious rooms. friendly staff. nothing more i can ask for!

• Stayed: January 2015, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 30, 2014 via mobile

I stayed here for a long time and enjoyed every minute about it. The place is really nice, relaxed and super clean, fantastically managed by Sam. They also offer the best food, very nice breakfast and all traditional Korean food which you should not miss out on. There is such a nice atmosphere and you feel instantly that you are one of the family. They also offer dive courses with talented dive instructors and help you with anything possible! If you don't stay for a night at least come by to visit Sunyoung's kitchen! It is not only food but also a cultural experience :) I will be back often.

Stayed: December 2014, traveled solo
Reviewed October 21, 2014 via mobile

We really like this place and Bora who is a friendly host. It has cool arty feel to it with a balcony in the double rooms, which come with air con and wifi in your room. The decor is modern and it is close to the beach in Karon. Bora was helpful with suggestions on where to go. Thank you!

Stayed: October 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 18, 2014 via mobile

Me and my boyfriend stayed here for 2 nights for our last stop in Thailand! This hotel is nice... Rooms were gorgeous plus the bed was comfortable :) only thing is it didn't have a safe and the cupboards wouldn't open where the tele was! But was wasn't bothered about that, we was only there for 2 nights and it felt safe enough! We got 2 bottles of water everyday which was a bonus cause it was that hot we got dehydrated easy! The view from are room wasn't good couldn't see out our windows so I'd recommend you pay more for a terrace room! The air con was fantastic too! The reception was abit of a tip but the staff was friendly enough! Only thing is if you stay out late ask for the code to get in front door or else you will be locked out! Even though this hotel is great and near all restaurants it ain't great for night life so if your after that I wouldn't stay in this bit of Phuket I'd stay in patong were main night life is but if you want a quiet one I'd stay here! Overall this is a great hotel....

Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple