“Good value for money”

Kata Villa Restaurant
Ranked #30 of 375 Restaurants in Karon
Cuisines: Thai, International
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Description: HomeMadeModernFastFood One of Phukets most famous Restaurants is Kata Villa Restaurant.The restaurant is open every day from 7 am to 11pm. Kata Villa Restaurant 20 Meters from the Beach. Enjoy your Breakfast, Lunch or Dinner by the Swimming Pool or at the Terace overlooking the tropical garden.
Reviewed May 11, 2014

Kata Villa probably has the best value for money in the area when it comes to Western food. You can get a good sized egg BLT or chicken club sandwich with fries for under 100B here. They have specials on food and drinks every day that are priced not to miss. I've eaten here a couple of times for dinner and several times for take-away. Although there was one waitstaff I dealt with that seemed confused, the other ones that have helped me were quite pleasant. They've even been attentive during the times I've gone there for take-away. I'm always invited to sit at a table, given a glass of ice water, and asked if I want the fan turned on at my table as I wait...for my 90B sandwich. Great service if you ask me. I've only had one Thai dish here--the chicken with cashews. It was tasty, but pretty standard as far as Thai food goes. I'd be willing to give other Thai dishes a try, but I think the draw here is the Western food in good portions at decent prices.

Reviewed April 16, 2014

Came here for lunch one rainy day, and both my boyfriend and I got the prawn green curry which was quite tasty - I don't know if it was because I was just really hungry, but I remember it being quite satisfying. There was a cat sleeping on the chair next to me which I thought was quite cute, and because it was raining the ambience of the restaurant felt quite dull and cold, but I'm sure on sunny days it would be quite different.

Reviewed April 14, 2014

I guess when the Kata Villa had the top rating for restaurants in Karon I was expecting the whole experience. If you're looking for food on a budget that tastes how it should then this is the place for you. It could be almost anywhere apart from some Thai dishes on the menu most of the food is pretty anglicised. I can't knock the service and the place seemed clean. Cheap and cheerful.

Reviewed April 8, 2014 via mobile

Had lunch just here the other day. Service was sweet by the girls working and very attentive. Cheap prices for good basic dishes. For a no frills meal for people on budgets it worth a try.

Reviewed April 4, 2014

Been six years since our last visit. Glad to report this little place continues to please with excellent value for money.

Located opposite the Beyond Karon Resort, it is well worth a visit.

1  Thank Sid_Fernwilter