“Dress of my dreams”

Anthony's Boutique Karon Beach
Ranked #9 of 35 Shopping in Karon
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Anthony's boutique is a premier bespoke Tailor for Ladies and Gents. Established in 1996. Anthony's Boutique (Karon Beach) 192/36 The old Phuket (Soi Aroona Karon B7-8) Karon Rd. Karon Beach.
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“Dress of my dreams”
Reviewed June 25, 2013

The whole experience was awesome. Kris helped me design my wedding dress and my finances suit. Terrific job and workmanship at a reasonable price.

Visited April 2013
7 Thank melhead86
Best Tailors P, Owner at Anthony's Boutique Karon Beach, responded to this review, July 25, 2014
Thank you very much for your thoughtful review, we greatly appreciate it. And we look forward to seeing you again in the future.

• Finnish first
  • Thai first
Darwin, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“We'll be back.”
Reviewed June 20, 2013

Excellent, just excellent. Not the cheapest in town - and if you're looking for cheaper off-the-shelf clothes I'd recommend K-mart. But if you are looking for quality, good-looking, well-fitting clothes these guys are great. Very friendly and they make the whole experience an adventure. We went in to get a couple of dresses... It became such a social event I think we walked out of there with enough items to start our own line of fashion products.
They are incredibly fast, but make sure you leave enough time to have a second or third fitting.

Great fun, still wearing my Anthony's Boutique clothes regularly. Thanks guys.

Visited February 2013
8 Thank JamesWhiteWabbit
Thank you very much for taking the time to write your review. We greatly appreciate your thoughtful comments and look forward to seeing you again in the near future.
Christchurch, New Zealand
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Best Tailor in Karon /Kata”
Reviewed June 2, 2013

I went to Phuket for my honeymoon. For my wedding, I paid NZ$800 (20,000 thai baht) for 1 waistcoat to be made, and waited 4 months. When I walked into Anthony's, I recognised the same fabric samples as my tailor in NZ (except Anthony has the whole roll of fabric, rather than the small swatch in NZ). I paid NZ$300 (7000 thai baht) for a fully tailored, bespoke custom made suit at Anthony's. It fits like a glove, and looks fantastic. Anthony's service is a cut above the other tailors in Karon / Kata... You get what you pay for! Highly recommended.

Visited April 2013
6 Thank Matt S
Thank you so much for your review. We truly appreciate your comments. We look forward to seeing you again in the near future.
cornwall england
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Thrilled with the result both husband and brother in law”
Reviewed May 28, 2013 via mobile

We went into Anthony's and can not fault these guys in any way, my husband thought he knew exactly what he wanted but after gentle persuasion he had his mind changed for the better!! We can not fault the Taylor's in any way even after we found a slight fault it was put right immediately we had four fittings in total although not as cheap as we first thought but can't fault it and was thrilled to pieces with the final result would totally recommend these guys to anyone

Visited May 2013
7 Thank westrose1
Thank you very much for your review. We truly appreciate your thoughtful comments. We hope to see you again in the near future.
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Very bad craftsmanship, definitely avoid!”
Reviewed May 2, 2013

Went for first fitting and it was completely off the measurements, the tailor may as well not have taken my original measurements because it was a joke. Had to get it retaliated 4 times before I eventually gave up and will bring it back to home to get it altered.

Prices of their material are also above market average and it starts at 1000b for their cheapest (and really bad) quality.

Visited March 2013
11 Thank Gondo1
Thank you very much for your review. We deeply apologize for your unpleasant experience you had with us. We are constantly working on improving our services and your feedback is greatly appreciated.
We deeply apologize once again.
Best regards,