“Good choice”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed October 2, 2018

Had a few meals here , good choice & good food friendly staff & good service lunch & dinner would go back

Reviewed October 1, 2018 via mobile

More expensive than most places in Kata. The burger I had was very dry. The waiters are not that friendly. It’s a cool setting but I wouldn’t go there twice.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed August 29, 2018 via mobile

Visited here with family a couple of nights ago after walking/driving past it a few times and admiring how interesting it looked. Absolutely gorgeous setting, the jungle “Flintstones” theme was done very well. However, out of our party of 7, none of us were happy with our meals. We sent a dish of rubbery squid back, only for it to be replaced with another dish of the exact same quality. My own order was the Dino tiger prawns, one of the dearer items on the menu, which was meant to consist of prawns and steamed vegetables. What I had presented to me was 2 measly sized tiger prawns (a portion of the larger sized ones they had on display out the front of the restaurant) and a side of salad, which was really just a whole heap of lettuce with a garnish of grated carrot. Upon asking for the steamed veggies as printed on the menu, I was then brought precisely 2 julienne pieces of carrot, 2 baby corn, and 1 broccoli floret cut in half. Definitely not worth the price they wanted. A very disappointing meal considering how much we’d all been looking forward to eating there. Will not be back and would certainly not recommend it to anyone we know.

Reviewed August 27, 2018 via mobile

I am so disappointed. Worst meal I've had in Thailand and this is my 7th trip. I paid nearly 700 baht for 2 prawns, a tiny flavourless thing that was meant to be a rock lobster and a dried up baked potato. You should be ashamed Dino Park! The atmosphere is great and it has such great potential but the food was disgusting. Not one person out of 7 was happy with their meal. I wouldn't be surprised if we are all sick tomorrow. The seafood tasted old and rubbery.

1  Thank ktpoz
Reviewed August 27, 2018 via mobile

Such a terrible disappointment. The atmosphere and atheistic of the place is gimmicky and fun, and the "jungle" is lovely, just a shame the same can't be said about the food. Had to send the squid entree back twice and get it taken off the bill as both times it came out like rubber; and the meals were tiny and not at all worth the amount they're charging. Prawns and lobster were rather tasteless, in fact the best thing I ate tonight was a baked potato with some salt on it for seasoning. Won't be back.