“Yum”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed October 5, 2013

Kids loved the crab here and the lobster.
Food was fresh and delicious. All in all we as a large group of 11 were all satisfied.

Reviewed October 3, 2013

Very disappointing! Was really looking forward to having some crab, which was way too small considering what we were paying and our dessert had a dead fly in it. They did offer us compensation with a free plate of fruit although when they gave it first time there was no explanation making us think it was a plate of fruit meant for someone else and then a different person came back to explain and apologise. Stick to the street vendors, better service, better food and much much much better value!

Reviewed September 28, 2013

Staff could not speak English properly. The food was brought to us with a dead fly. They offered us a free fruit for their apology, however, it's nothing with what we paid, so expensive and not worth at all.

Reviewed August 13, 2013 via mobile

Mali chic seafood operates as a large chain and is aimed towards pleasing westerners who aren't visiting Thailand for a true Thai experience. Much better food & local service is found in smaller establishments throughout Karon & Kata beaches (as well as elsewhere throughout Thailand). Avoid the chains, go for the small local guy that gives you a good vibe - food will be fresher, cheaper & served with a genuine smile.

1  Thank Jane M
Reviewed July 30, 2013

We decided to dine here after a trip to simon Cabaret in patong. The restaurant looks lovely from outside. Th service was very slow. I received my basic thai noodle dish quickly but it was very bland and not impressive. My daughter ordered fish and chips, this arrived when I was half way through my meal. She also ordered a blue raspberry slush which looked to be separating, we put this down to the heat and the ice melting. However she was ill all night following this, it was the only thing she had that could of caused this. When my daughter and I had finished our meals my husbands arrived. It was not a red snapper that he ordered and tasted odd. He refused to eat it. The staff did allow us not to pay for the fish.
The atmosphere was drastic, they as a bad cd playing through crackling speakers which made it feel like something from a bad sit com.

I would not recommend this restaurant

1  Thank Elliedill