“Best Quality”

Amorns Tailors
Ranked #1 of 35 Shopping in Karon
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Amorn's Tailors was established in 1997 and redefined in 2002 as a state of art fashion house with modern and chic custom tailoring for both ladies and gentlemen. Ranging from tuxedos, suits, coats and dresses we design all types of clothing items of your choice with expert recommendation from Amorn & Renu. From the smallest to the most intricate details, not a wish of our client goes unattended. That's a promise! Our shop is located in Kata Noi, Phuket & the second branch is located in 'The Sands hotel' in Khaolak.
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Stroller parking
Kathu, Thailand
“Best Quality”
Reviewed March 17, 2014

Amorns is definitely the best tailor in Phuket.
Amorn and Renu provide great hospitality and exemplary service. Their work is of high quality and i would no doubt, go back. I got exactly what I wanted and it came out perfect.
Worth the visit!

AmornRenu, Owner at Amorns Tailors, responded to this review, March 31, 2014
Thank you for the good review. We hope to keep up the good quality & service!

• Finnish first
Tokyo, Japan
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Suits for work in finance”
Reviewed March 11, 2014

I work in finance in Tokyo and usually I buy suits from Swedish brands like J.Lindeberg, FilippaK, Tiger. I had a negative image of suits from Thailiand, thinking that they would look cheap and/or gaudy. However, I was visiting Phuket and decided to try having a suit done at Amorns. I was very impressed by the skills and service of Amorn and his staff, Coco was great to work with! The suit and the shirts turned out great! They look very professional, the quality is on par or better than the ones I usually buy and the fit is perfect. Highly recommended!

AmornRenu, Owner at Amorns Tailors, responded to this review, March 12, 2014
Thank you highly recommending us and it's great to know you had a wonderful experience at our store. We promise to keep up the good work!
Adelaide, Australia
“Wedding dress and suit - Kylie and Sam, Adelaide SA”
Reviewed March 9, 2014 via mobile

I do not have the words to express how amazing our experience was with Amorn and Renu. I had a picture of my dream wedding dress and Amorn and Renu created a dress for me that was more beautiful than I could've dreamed - it's absolutely perfect. My only contact with them had been via Facebook prior to our holiday in Phuket so on the morning of the first meeting I was a bit anxious - as soon as they picked us up I felt comfortable straight away, like I was catching up with old friends. I felt in control of the process so that I got the dress I wanted, not the dress they wanted to make me...and Renu provided much needed advice and expertise as required. Three meetings and one week later I was standing in their shop in the most beautiful dress I have ever worn. The quality of the workmanship is obvious from the material used right down to the tailoring itself. We also decided after meeting Amorn and Renu to have a suit and shirt made for my partner, which also looks absolutely stunning on him and the quality is like nothing I have ever seen before. Not only did we leave Phuket with the perfect dress and suit for our wedding day, we also left with memories of an amazing experience, and Amorn and Renu made the process so special. They are absolutely wonderful people who I did not want to say goodbye to! Get your wedding outfits tailored by Amorn and Renu and you will not need to worry about the product you will get at the end. I can not recommend them highly enough! There are hundreds of tailors in Phuket, and you'll no doubt have them trying to gain your business as you walk along the streets but save your time and energy and go straight to Amorns Tailors where the quality is second to none - you will not be disappointed.

Visited February 2014
AmornRenu, Owner at Amorns Tailors, responded to this review, March 12, 2014
Thank you so so much! You are really generous with your praises...we also feel happy to be part of your big day celebration. The whole process was just beautiful from selecting fabric, beads & discussing possibilities. Your dress looked amazing on you & Sam looked handsome! Look forward to seeing some pictures.
Sydney, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Amazing quality and service”
Reviewed March 9, 2014

The service and quality of business shirts are fantastic! Having met Amorn in Sydney via a colleague I have kept contact with Amorn for the ordering of Business shirts for my husband. Amorn is always prompt with any questions I may have. The service is great, with my order of 5 business shirts in less then 2 weeks just in time for husbands birthday!! Amorn and the team are brilliant at what they do. Keep up the great work Amorn and team, I look forward to continuing to purchase more business shirts in the future.

Visited February 2014
AmornRenu, Owner at Amorns Tailors, responded to this review, March 12, 2014
Thank you for a good review for our shop. We look forward to making more in trend clothes for you. You can also order online. Hear from you!
Wollongong, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent Tailor”
Reviewed March 9, 2014

Amorn and staff were wonderful! We were staying in Kata Noi and wanted suits for our teenage sons and Amorn professionally assisted us with styles, colours and fabrics. He and his team made us feel very welcome and comfortable and the whole process was a delight. We highly recommend his business and plan to visit him when we are in Thailand again. Thank you Amorn for a wonderful experience!

1 Thank Ahmed888
AmornRenu, Owner at Amorns Tailors, responded to this review, March 12, 2014
Thank you for your kind words. We are really glad you enjoyed the experience of hand made garments. We look forward to making more clothes for you in the future. Do visit our website!