Very nice hotel in general. Location is good, just two minutes walk from wonderful Karon Beach, and many shops/restaurants/tourist services around. The swimming pool with Angkor Wat-like statue in the middle is just great. Breakfasts are OK. The only bad point is "cardboard" doors in rooms, so do not be surprised when you hear some child shouting "Mooooooom!" in the corridor as if he would shout it in your ear. When you make love in your room, everyone in the corridor would hear it too ;-). So, one point away for the lack of privacy. And if they ask more than 2500 Baht/night, better walk 5 minutes more and you'll find many cosy guesthouses for 1500 - without pool and breakfast but who cares.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Central located on Karon Beach, in the heart of Karon's popular shopping, dining and entertainment district, a minute walk away from the beach. Designed as a village with lush tropical gardens complete with restaurants serving both local and international cuisines. Phuket Orchid Resort & Spa offers a complete experience and a perfect choice for families with its family rooms, theme pools and Kids Club. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Agoda, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Phuket Orchid Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Phuket Orchid Hotel Karon
- Hotel Phuket Orchid
- Phuket Orchid Resort & Spa Karon