The hotel was fair for the price ,but the big mistake I made on the first night was take notice of the sign on the bedroom door where it said that I would be taking a risk by eating outside the hotel , we proceeded to the restuarant to have a snack on arrival before bed. I had the soup which looked like it leftovers , I never got the chance to go bed as two hours later I had food poisoning and spent night in the toilet vomiting severely . It took me three days to get over the sickness which wrecked holiday ., and I never had another feed in the hotel except for coffee at breakfast.
We had all of our meals after that at lovely little restuarant in Karon Town. Albert AustraliaMore
- Free Parking