We stayed there for 3 nights with family (4 adults, 2 kids) and had a mixed experience. The location of the hotel is a definite plus - far from the maddening Patong. Other positives are the room sizes, can easily accommodate 3 people (the sofa is more like a small bed).
Now the bad parts, Staff - were on and off good and bad. They somehow didnt understand much and everytime you asked them for directions, suggestions, you got a blank. The guard at the gate was similarly always trying to "sell" you a taxi at inflated rates. The housekeeping was awful - we saw used cups left without cleaning all the 3 days even after repeated reminders. Pool is good but very small. Also, guess the chemicals used is a bit strong vs. a normal swim pool.
Overall, can stay if you are single or traveling without family.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ramada Phuket South Sea, a beach front resort located at Karon Beach offers an idyllic destination for truly unforgettable vacations at one of the most tranquil beaches in Phuket. Experience an astonishing refinement with modern Thai design amidst exotic surroundings that defines true beach vacation. It’s a perfect retreat for those looking for beach holiday or romantic getaway to a luxurious tropical paradise. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Booking.com, Agoda, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ramada Phuket Southsea reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Phuket South Sea Hotel Karon
- South Sea Karon Hotel
- Ramada Phuket Southsea Karon