Whenever my wife and I are in Phuket - we stay here. In particular, we like that Karon Beach is a little quieter and relaxed than Patong and the South Sea is very well placed close to the main restaurant strip. The rooms are sizeable and reasonably appointed without being spectacular. The hotel's website puts the property in a very good light, but to be honest there are better properties for the price. Movenpick next door for a similar spend looks a better option. The restaurant is dull - but remember there are plenty of options close by - a tip - try the 'Red Onion' on Patak Rd. All in all, a reasonable property and I always enjoy my stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ramada Phuket South Sea, a beach front resort located at Karon Beach offers an idyllic destination for truly unforgettable vacations at one of the most tranquil beaches in Phuket. Experience an astonishing refinement with modern Thai design amidst exotic surroundings that defines true beach vacation. It’s a perfect retreat for those looking for beach holiday or romantic getaway to a luxurious tropical paradise. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotwire, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Ramada Phuket Southsea reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Phuket South Sea Hotel Karon
- South Sea Karon Hotel
- Ramada Phuket Southsea Karon