As soon as I arrived at the resort I found a modern, clean, fresh resort, the staff were kind, helpful and welcoming. They had been keeping a close eye on my son, who originally booked the room, and then had a motorcycle accident, hence my arrival. Bowie, Art and Nicholas took wonderful care of us especially when we needed it the most, all the staff were friendly and supportive, even assisted with interpreting and translating. In fact this boutique hotel has the owners in residence and I am aware that they personally checked on my sons welfare, giving our situation their personal attention, ensuring that we were taken care of not only at the hotel but also with the authorities. Not often in my travels have I ever felt such a personal touch.
The rooms were great, at the end of a hot humid Thai day I am looking for a clean room with air conditioning, a comfortable bed (and they were very comfortable) with clean sheets and clean running hot water, too easy, the rooms were all that and more.
Karon beach is only a 5 minute Tuk Tuk ride from Patong, (party central), so its perfect for a relaxing holiday and for those who want to party. Lots of families stayed there while we were there with lots of swimming in the beautiful pool.
The resort is beach front, however Karon central so only a short walk away to the shops, bars and restaurants, or the markets on Tuesdays and Friday nights where you can try some wonderful street food or buy the cutest pair of sandals for a song!. Try Phuket town markets on the weekend for the best duck noodle soup this traveler has ever eaten. I should also mention breakfast what a feast, included in the cost of accommodation was a breakfast buffet that was filled with fresh fruits and a wide variety of hot breakfasts, very very good.
We found the rooms not only lovely cool and clean, but quiet which is perfect for someone recovering from an accident or for those getting over a hard night at Patong, excellent either way for a good nights sleep.
I cannot wait to return to this wonderful little resort, with its beautiful friendly staff. The land of smiles is a beautiful place and this little gem is a special slice of heaven where they will look after you and you can relax knowing your in great hands.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ramada Phuket South Sea, a beach front resort located at Karon Beach offers an idyllic destination for truly unforgettable vacations at one of the most tranquil beaches in Phuket. Experience an astonishing refinement with modern Thai design amidst exotic surroundings that defines true beach vacation. It’s a perfect retreat for those looking for beach holiday or romantic getaway to a luxurious tropical paradise. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Ctrip TA, Cancelon, Travelocity, Hotwire, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ramada Phuket Southsea reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Phuket South Sea Hotel Karon
- South Sea Karon Hotel
- Ramada Phuket Southsea Karon