Top class hotel - as expected - and the grounds and pools were perfectly kept. Restaurants good and not that much more expensive than at other local restaurants - and the ambiance, presentation and food was much better. Excellent buffet breakfast. It is however quite an expensive taxi ride to either Patong or Phuket.
The only disappointment of the stay was the beach opposite on Karon Bay, I know it is a public beach and the hotel is not responsible, but the 'grass' between the quite road and beach was strewn with cut down palm leaves, old loungers, broken chairs etc etc, and those in use were old and tatty looking. I think the hotels along this stretch should have some sort of say in how it is maintained as it definitely detracts from the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The resort is located on the island’s west coast and offers a range of fun and relaxation options for parents and children alike. The resort sprawls over 75-acres landscaped gardens, right on the golden sands of Karon Beach. The resort is conveniently located to four world-class golf courses, elephant riding, scuba diving, ancient golden temples and an abundance of shopping areas. It is the place that you’d rather be with your family for next holiday. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton EMEA, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Hilton Phuket Arcadia Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Phuket Arcadia Hotel Karon
- Hilton Phuket Arcadia Resort And Spa
- Phuket Hilton
- Hilton Phuket Arcadia Resort & Spa Karon