25 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
LeMeridien.com$403
Expedia.com$402
Hotels.com$402
Priceline$402
Tripadvisor$402
Trip.com$415
4,255 results
All reviews le meridien private beach driving range huge pool tennis courts thai restaurant table tennis beach bar patong area kids club junior suite f b pool view phi phi low season phuket pools
Selected filters
Reviewed July 13, 2019

This is exactly the kind of experience I had hoped for. If you are looking for a private beach resort in Phuket with great service, great pools, look no further. We were a group of 8 including a kid and 4 elderly members. Everyone loved it. Property is huge, there were a lot of guests but you never feel cramped.

Beach - This hotel in situated between two cliffs of karon forest area and hence hotel is the only way to get on to the beach. Unless you are coming from the water :). Hotel staff do their best to keep the beach clean and safe.

Staff - Friendly and ready to help always. I do want to mention Ali & Pawan from front desk. Ali advised the trick eye museum trip for our group (free to hotel guests) and even helped us get a complimentary shuttle which runs once a day to this place. I also want to mention the staff at their breakfast areas (on the pool). I dont have the names but they were so hard working. Receiving the guests, arranging the tables. I could see they were constantly sweating but they never stopped. I know there must be several others behind the scenes - thanks to everyone.

Food - breakfast was great. Other items we ordered during lunch or dinner were average. One suggestion - Your kids menu need to have some more vegan options.

Local travel - Paid shuttle service is provided by hotel to Patong area - 180 baht / person for return service. We took a big taxi as were 8 people, which charged us 400 one way. On your way back tuk tuk are available for 300

Overall a great experience.

Room tip: Ocean view is mostly pool view with bit of ocean. Dont bother about it, you are walk to the beach in a minute.
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank PawanChaudhary
Reviewed July 11, 2019 via mobile

I visited this hotel the first time was November 2008 in my Honeymoon. Toady i came back with my husband and the three of my kids. I had so much of fun, i love the place , the staff are so kind and friendly . I recommend this hotel to all of my family and friends. The beach view, the swimming pool the variety of food and the room. The most wonderful part was the surprise of my twins birthday, it is an amazing experience which will stay memorable.

Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank zoozil
Reviewed July 10, 2019

We love this property! The ocean view rooms are worth every penny. The buffet breakfast is amazing, the food is high quality and the menu is vast and diverse. The staff is so warm and friendly and they go above and beyond to provide the best service. The pools are gorgeous, and the beach is right out of a storybook. Other hotels have rock and coral preventing swimming in the ocean, but the Le Meridian has a perfect swimmable beach. The massages on the beach are from 3rd party vendors and were a highlight of our trip. As Platinum members we were invited to the General Manager's cocktail party overlooking the ocean, that was such a treat. Finally, the hotel was filled almost to capacity, but we would have never known it. It never felt crowded or noisy. I usually like to try new hotels each time I return to a city, but I would choose this hotel again in a heartbeat.

Date of stay: January 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank 789monas
Reviewed July 9, 2019 via mobile

I’m here at this property as I’m writing this review. Everything is almost perfect. The staff is AWESOME. The breakfast buffet has a big selection of great food. The pool is huge and is in great shape; just how I’ve remembered it 20 years ago. The private beach is a major plus. There is a bit of trash (plastic items) that washes up along the private beach, it’s no fault of the property. The management tries it’s best to clean the items that washes up.

The only complaint is how does management justify charging $90 baht at the buffet restaurant during dinner for the same bottle of drinking water that they give away for free in the room? Please explain. It’s mind boggling. I just don’t understand.

The breakfast buffet even gives away free vodka to make your own Bloody Mary, but water is not free at dinner.

I will recommend to everyone and I will return.

Trip type: Traveled with family
3  Thank jackk285
Reviewed July 9, 2019 via mobile

Having just returned from our 16/17th visit at Le Méridien we clearly love this resort. Year after year we return for an extended holiday, 48 nights, and are constantly impressed with the level of service and attention to detail. We keep returning for a variety of reasons, the location is perfect, close proximity to Patong and Karong yet totally secluded in its own private beach.
Ongoing maintenance of this property is impressive for an older property she looks a treat. We have always found the food to be very enjoyable however for us venturing to where the locals eat is a highlight. Breakfast is a massive buffet with multiple choice catering for all nationalities.
The real point of difference between this resort and many others would have to be their staff who go above and beyond in their efforts to make your stay as special and memorable as possible. Everyone from room attendants to waiter, chefs, cocktail bar attendants, lifeguards, reception and all the way up to management.
They never fail to Igor’s us with their professionalism add to all of this an amazing fully equipped gym.
Once again thanks to Le Meridien for another awesome stay and we are counting the days to our next visit.

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
3  Thank Malificent007