We have stayed at the meridien 6 times and we love it.
You can't really explain to anyone what a great place it is to stay.
We took advantage of the discount meal deal last time and the food and the prices were excellent. We love just lounging around on the beach- Relax Bay.
The lifeguards and the few Thais that wander around are very friendly and we know many by name.
The room service and the way you are treated is indescribable.
Everyone makes you feel welcome and the true test of how good the meridien is, is the feeling that you don't want to leave.
We are going back this year and we suggest that you do yourself a favour and go too!
Good things to do apart from eat and drink are:
* a trip to the cashew factory and the world of Jewellery
* Go to Fantasea
* Go to Simon Cabaret
* Eat at the boatshed and the Savoy
*Go down south to experience true Thai food
* Experience the great hospitality of "chicken" in his stall on the beach
*play Golf at the Phuket Country Club
* Go for a ride on a long boat
Contact Dom Marchidean- great Tuk Tuk driver who will take you anywhere.
There is so much to do in Phuket and the Meridean is such a great place to do it from.
The setting is magnificent!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Le Meridien Phuket Beach Resort is located on a lush cove on Phuket’s southwestern coast with a secluded 500-metre pristine white-sand beach. One of very few hotels on Phuket where guests can enjoy a tranquil secluded beach right next to the hotel without the need to cross a street or walk some distance. Le Meridien Phuket Beach offers 470 renovated rooms and suites. Enjoy a complete range of sports and recreational facilities with two oversized tropical swimming pools, shaded kids pool, lap pool, 6 tennis courts, 2 air-conditioned squash courts, 9-hole mini-golf, basketball court, and a dedicated on-site LM Family Kids Club (04-12 yrs) offering fun, creative, and educational programmes. All non-motorised watersports at the Resort are free for guests. Le Spa, awarded 'Amazing Resort Spa' at the 2013 Thailand Spa and Well-Being Awards, offers pampering treatments and luxurious programmes designed to rejuvinate and refresh the senses.There are 10 restaurants and bars offering the world's more popular cuisines. Le Meridien Phuket Beach Resort is only 5kms away from Patong and Karon, Phuket's main entertainment and shopping districts and is a 90-minute drive from Phuket International Airport and 5 kms from the shopping and entertainment district of Patong. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Starwood APAC, Travelocity, Jetsetter, Priceline, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Le Meridien Phuket Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Meridien Phuket Beach Hotel Karon
- Le Meridien Karon
- Meridien Phuket Beach Hotel
- Phuket Le Meridien
- Le Meridian Phuket
- Le Meridien Phuket Beach Resort Karon