3,529 results
All reviewsbaby elephantprivate beachdriving rangepatong beachhuge poolthai restauranttennis courtstuk tukbeach barclean beachkids clubhotel gueststable tennisjunior suitepool viewbreakfast buffet isshuttle bus
Reviewed May 26, 2015

The highlight of my stay were Mr Key and the Indian chef Mr Raju. Great resort for relaxation . People at front desk r really supportive. House keeping was excellent . The pool area and the beach are also highlight of this beautiful resort. In short monies worth.

Room Tip: Grand suit rooms
  • Stayed: May 2015, traveled with family
Almario, Director of Online & Marketing Communications at Le Meridien Phuket Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded May 28, 2015

Dear 'praveen112'

Thank you for your review. We are pleased to know that you enjoyed your stay and we sincerely appreciate your appraisal and endorsement. Allow me to share your comments with the team. We hope that you will choose to stay with us again should your travels bring you back to Phuket.

Reviewed May 20, 2015

What a lovely, well maintained and clean hotel. beautiful private beach and plenty of sun loungers and lovely big towels. room with beautiful pool and sea view. breakfast good although a bit busy due to the size of the resort. resort slightly off of the beaten track but always plenty of taxi's outside to get into Phuket or Karon and easy to jump on a tuk tuk for a lift back. staff friendly and helpful. we traveled as a couple but a great family resort. they amde a lovely effort for Easter that we weren't expecting, Easter basket in our room and they went all out if you had children.

Room Tip: look onto the pool and ocean
  • Stayed: April 2015, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Pinnochio1964
Almario, Director of Online & Marketing Communications at Le Meridien Phuket Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded May 24, 2015

Dear 'Pinnochio1964'

Thank you for your review. We are happy to know that you enjoyed your stay. Thanks for highlighting the secluded beach and the convenient proximity of the resort to Patong and Karon. We're glad that you appreciate the Easter treats as other guests who stayed with us during this special time. We hope you will choose to stay with us again should your travels bring you back to Phuket.

Reviewed May 20, 2015

Have stayed at Le Meridien a few times now and we are never disappointed. The first time we stayed here we were just amazed with the setting and their own private beach. They even have their own baby elephant that visits the hotel morning and afternoon which was something we had NEVER seen anywhere before.
The hotel is incredible, good sized rooms with great room service. The staff amazing and cannot do enough for you.
Just far enough out of town to feel a million miles away. You need transport to get to town but it costs hardly anything.
Well worth checking out staying here, happy to recommend to anyone to stay here.

Room Tip: Ocean views are nice
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Carlene H

Dear 'Carlene H'

Thank you for your review. We are delighted to know that each of your stays have been enjoyable and we sincerely thank you for staying with us whenever you are on this island. We sincerely appreciate your appraisal and kind endorsement. We look forward to having you again at Le Meridien Phuket.

Reviewed May 20, 2015

It took me 27 hours to get here from San Francisco. By the time I arrived at the hotel, I was ready to relax and would not have been able to handle a sub-par customer service. Fortunately, Le Meridien came through with their fantastic hotel lobby staff! Immediately, they took my luggages and promptly told me not to worry about them as they will deliver them to my room. The check-in process was very easy, and we were upgraded to an ocean-view room on a high floor. So, thank you for those!! I stayed at the hotel for 3 nights. The pool is huge! There was enough space for kids and for adults, and the entire population of San Francisco. The beach is a private beach, so the only people who were there were other hotel guests. On a number of occasions, there were nobody else on the white-sand beach. Hoooray! There was also this cute friendly young elephant roaming around, so we were able to pet him/her. The rooms are large, modern, and very comfortable. Overall, the hotel grounds are in good condition with some areas that probably need updating.

We had the breakfast buffet package. They have two locations for the breakfast buffet - one in an air conditioned room, and the other by the pool area. Tried both, and frankly, I'd prefer the air-conditioned room given the heat and humidity even in the morning. The selection and quality of food was fantastic. I mostly avoided the "western" food selection because that's something I can get from SF, and frankly, I didn't want to pay for US$1,200 danish.

I also booked the Ko Phi Phi island tour from the hotel, which is a third party vendor. It came up to about US$100/person. My tour was great, although I probably could have gotten something very similar for a cheaper price. So, perhaps the hotel should reconsider vendors that are a little lighter on the pocket.

Also, the hotel has a shuttle that takes you to Patong, but it's not a free shuttle. If I remember correctly, it came up to $5-$7 one way per person, which isn't prohibitive, but I think given how secluded the hotel is, they should just make it complimentary. I've been to other hotels (not in Phuket) where they do that.

Overall, I had a great time!

• Stayed: April 2015, traveled as a couple
3  Thank P W

Dear 'P W'

Thank you for your review. It's great to know that we were able to provide you with a relaxing stay right from check-in specially after your long journey. Many thanks for your appreciation of the oversized swimming pools, secluded beach, and the breakfast venues. Though I'm sure that the "US$ 1,200" price for the danish you wrote was a typo. Transfers are provided by a third-party company that rents space at the Resort and the hotel does not operate this. One-way shared transfer from the hotel to Patong is THB 100 (approx. US$ 3.50) per passenger. We are glad that you enjoyed the resort's facilities and venues and we hope you will stay with us again should your travels bring you back to Phuket.

Reviewed May 19, 2015

Came here for our 19th wedding anniversary, second trip to Phuket. Hotel and surrounds are fantastic, right on the beach and very private. Had a big 'Bollywood' style weedding while we here. Best part was no Aussie bogans to put up with. Quiet time of year so nice around the pools. We wanted secluded so it does cost to ho to Patong all the time. Hotel charges for the 'courtesy' bus into town, feel this should be a free shuttle service considering it is fairly close and this is not a cheap resort - 300 baht each way in a taxi or tuk tuk. No free wifi in rooms.

Room Tip: All rooms have pool and ocean views
  • Stayed: May 2015, traveled as a couple

Dear 'Gweed'

Thank you for your review. We are delighted that you enjoyed your recent stay and thank you for celebrating your 19th wedding anniversary at Le Meridien Phuket. Guests who book through Starwood and Le Meridien websites and mobile apps receive complimentary in-room wifi. This is also a benefit for guests who stay in Deluxe Terrace Rooms, Oceanview Junior Suites, 1-Bedroom Deluxe Suites, and 2-Bedroom Grande Suites. We hope that you will choose to stay with us again on your next Phuket holiday.