Le Meridien Phuket Beach Resort
$124
$106
Movenpick.com
  • Pool
Katathani Phuket Beach Resort(Kata Noi Beach)(Great Value!)
$167
$102
$89
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Sawasdee Village(Kata Beach)(Great Value!)
$108
$94
  • Breakfast included
$104
$91
Beyond Resort Karon(Karon)(Great Value!)
$167
$111
Agoda.com
  • Pool
Pacific Club Resort(Karon Beach)(Great Value!)
$63
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $70/night.

Chanalai Garden Resort(Kata Beach)(Great Value!)
$39
The Baray Villa(Kata Beach)(Great Value!)
$255
$109
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $124/night.

3,432 results
All reviewsbaby elephantdriving rangepenguin clubrock climbinghuge poolthai restauranttuk tuktennis courtstable tennishotel guestspatong areagarden viewjunior suitebreakfast buffet isshuttle busfamily holidayphi phi
Reviewed July 2, 2014

this is a nice and clean hotel with beautiful beach. they got very great breakfast, two big pool deep enough, very friendly and helpful staff come to different country to work here. Hotel room big enough and clean.

Room Tip: chose room with sea view or pool view.
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
Almario, Director of Online & Marketing Communications at Le Meridien Phuket Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded July 4, 2014

Dear 'frederico_son'

Thank you for your feedback. We are pleased to learn that you had a relaxing stay and that you liked the seclusion the resort exudes. Thank you for mentioning this in your review. We hope you'll choose to stay with us again on your next trip to Phuket.

Reviewed July 2, 2014 via mobile

We booked an ocean view junior suite and we were upgraded to ocean view terrace. This was an amazing room. Huge private terrace at the ocean. My luggage was lost enroute on my travel and at check-in reception took the information to follow up with the air line. We had the break fast included with our room. Excellent value.
Huge pools
Private beach which you will realize is important if you go over to patong beach for a visit.
Plenty of restaurant choices on site.
Service overall was fabulous.
Our only complaint. There was a large group that came in. And over three of our four days the hotel blocked off access to half the pools for this group.

Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Lynne B

Dear 'Lynne B'

Thank you for your review and for including us in your holiday. We're glad to know that you enjoyed your room and found the breakfast buffet to be of good value. Many thanks for highighting the secluded beach which I would agree is certainly a welcome respite from the busier beaches on Phuket. We hope you'll choose to stay with us again should your travels bring you back to Phuket.

Reviewed June 30, 2014

Stayed 4 nights with other family members to celebrate a milestone birthday, having stayed previously in December 2012. Our room (543) had been recently refurbished, using high quality finishes (think, granite benchtops) and fittings (Grohe taps and shower); the bathroom was top class.

The only thing missing was a bathtub. Some rooms still have them, apparently, so if you want one, make sure to request it specifically.

Food offerings are still reasonable value, and plenty of variety... Japanese, Italian, Thai, international plus the themed buffets most nights. Of course, you can get cheaper meals in Patong, but you need to factor in transport costs, and avoiding the touts selling everything imaginable. Wine is expensive, but that is the same everywhere in Thailand.

Once again, the feature is the pool and beach... after all, that's what you come here for. Well maintained and beautifully groomed, the grounds never seemed crowded; plenty of lounges and umbrellas by the pool, on the lawns and on the beach.

Ideal for families with young children, or couples young or old, who are looking for a relaxing tropical holiday.

2  Thank david1949
Almario, Director of Online & Marketing Communications at Le Meridien Phuket Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded July 1, 2014

Dear 'david1949'

Thank you for choosing to stay with us again on your recent trip to Phuket. We certainly appreciate your feedback and are happy to learn that you and your family had an even more enjoyable experience than your previous stay. Thank you for making us a part of this wonderful occasion. We hope you'll choose to stay with us whenever you are on Phuket as we will no doubt look forward to providing you with enjoyable stays each time. We wish you and your family pleasant journeys.

Reviewed June 29, 2014

We regreted for staying at another hotel before we moved to Le Meridein. The hotel was huge and lovely. We had a deluxe room which was very nice and clean. The bed was so comfortable. The room had a balcony with direct view to the beach. Could not beat that. The pool was huge that made my son want to stay all day. Breakfast was nice with lots of choice. The staff at breakfast were all nice and always smiling. We had dinner twice at Wang Waring restaurant because the food was so good and the price was allright for a 5 star hotel. We also tried the thai themed buffet dinner and it turned out satisfactory.
The baby elephant in the morning was a good entertainment. The hotel also provide archery, mini golf, gold driving range and putting, basketball, rock climbing. The fitness room was also nice with enough equipment. I wanted to play tennis, seeing the beautiful tennis courts. But they only have old, light racquets with damp grips. So I skipped. Next time I'll bring my own.
We will surely stay at this hotel the next time we go to Phuket. Thak you Le Meridien.
Three of us rode the hotel's Toyota Camry to Patong for 300 baht one way, which I think was a good deal.

Room Tip: Room at the center bulding on 4-6 th floor facing the ocean was the best.
3  Thank SB0306

Dear 'SB0306'

You are most welcome and it was our pleasure to have you. Thank you very much for your review and appraisal. We're happy to learn that your decision to include us in your itinerary provided you with a much enjoyable experience. Thank you for sharing your feedback on our tennis racquets. I have shared this with our Sports & Recreations team to review. We appreciate that you took the time to highlight our dining venues, particularly the Wang Warin Thai restaurant. I have shaed your feedback with our associates and we all thank you for your kind appraisal. We hope you'll choose to stay with us again for an even longer stay.

Reviewed June 29, 2014

I stayed here in October 2004 (just before the tsunami). I was travelling alone and spent 1 week there on my way back from Europe.On arrival at check-in, I organised late checkout on my last day and it was arranged for 6pm. However, on the day I was forced to vacate my room at 10am as they had no record of my request and said my room was booked. They stowed my bags in the box room and I sat by the pool for 8 hours. At checkout time, they couldn't find my bags. There they were, still in my room which had not been made up. Housekeeping were told I had late checkout!!!!
No apology was forthcoming.
I wrote a letter of complaint to management and left it in the box provided. I sent another letter by email from home to head office. I never received a response.

Room Tip: Perhaps this is a little unfair as it was 10 years ago. They may have improved since then.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled solo

Dear 'Katy M'

Warm greetings from Le Meridien Phuket Beach Resort. Thank you for your feedback. I truly am sorry to learn that your impression of the resort has been unpleasant based on your last stay in October 2014. I regret that at the time no response was given to you regarding your concerns. Since your last stay almost 10 years ago there have been so many enhancements in our rooms, dining venues, brand service programmes, and even new associates who have come on board. Since 2010, Le Meridien Phuket has received TripAvisor's Certificate of Excellence for five consecutive years. We believe that this is a positive confirmation of the enhancements we have implemented over the years. We sincerely hope you'll have the opportunity to return to Phuket and that you'll choose to stay with us. We would certainly appreciate the opportunity to improve your almost decade-long negative impression of the resort. We wish you pleasant journeys.