Le Meridien is a great location, with its own private beach and excellent facilities while only being 200 baht away from aching you might desire in Patong Beach area. The hotel will charge 300 baht for their car, but outside the gate you can find a local taxi for 200. Lots of restaurants to choose from and reasonably priced by 5 star hotel standards. Lots of staff so service was always good, although they struggled to understand my gluten free needs. Please note, Anyone who has dietary concerns should be really aware of the food, as even though le Meridien puts signs on the foods at the buffet, many were incorrect.
We used the day spa facility and they had great special offers and efficient staff .... But of course you can get a massage outside the gates for a quarter of the price.
The place is very clean and staff are all very courteous. Besides it being unbearably humid at times, and the air conditioning not working very well in our room, it is a lovely place to visit.
Wi Fi in our room was very affordable and free in public areas.
Only drawback was the noise from other guest rooms ... Seems to carry through the hallways ( or maybe we just had very noisy families with uncontrolled kids on our floor)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Le Meridien Phuket Beach Resort is located on a lush cove on Phuket’s southwestern coast with a secluded 500-metre pristine white-sand beach. One of very few hotels on Phuket where guests can enjoy a tranquil secluded beach right next to the hotel without the need to cross a street or walk some distance. Le Meridien Phuket Beach offers 470 renovated rooms and suites. Enjoy a complete range of sports and recreational facilities with two oversized tropical swimming pools, shaded kids pool, lap pool, 6 tennis courts, 2 air-conditioned squash courts, 9-hole mini-golf, basketball court, and a dedicated on-site LM Family Kids Club (04-12 yrs) offering fun, creative, and educational programmes. All non-motorised watersports at the Resort are free for guests. Le Spa, awarded 'Amazing Resort Spa' at the 2013 Thailand Spa and Well-Being Awards, offers pampering treatments and luxurious programmes designed to rejuvinate and refresh the senses.There are 10 restaurants and bars offering the world's more popular cuisines. Le Meridien Phuket Beach Resort is only 5kms away from Patong and Karon, Phuket's main entertainment and shopping districts and is a 90-minute drive from Phuket International Airport and 5 kms from the shopping and entertainment district of Patong. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood APAC, Agoda, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets and TripOnline SA so you can book your Le Meridien Phuket Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Meridien Phuket Beach Hotel Karon
- Le Meridien Karon
- Meridien Phuket Beach Hotel
- Phuket Le Meridien
- Le Meridian Phuket
- Le Meridien Phuket Beach Resort Karon