This is my third stay at Le Meridien and my stay was good.
Location , for me is fantastic, close to Pa-Tong.. but fa enough if you want to be far!!
Room was good, even tought they need some improvement. I was at a deluxe garden, nice , with a very good shower and bathroom.
The best for me is the beach.. PRIVATE... so only for the guest of the hotel..and this for Phuket is a plus!! and very nice and large.
Also breakfast at many restaurants was delicious.
I am an SPG Platinum member , so I always prefer to stay at SPG properties, but this time I didn't received the some plus as the other times i was here !! They did not upgreded my room reservation , and I found that some amenities was lower than in the past ... if i remember well, till last year You can have free cocktails form 6 Pm till late evening ... while now this amenity is only from 6 pM to 7 pm ! one hour! close to the time in wich you could be still in the beach !! so not very useful!!!
Than I asked for a late check out... it was given to me but I had to fight for receiving ( ok maybe the hotel was full) ... but at least I have it , so this was ok.
I also used the fitness center, which was large, full of equipment ... but as always in these country there was too air conditioning !!
At the end I found this hotel still very very good, but maybe they are loosing something ... that if they will continue to loose... it could become a problem for this resort!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Le Meridien Phuket Beach Resort is located on a lush cove on Phuket’s southwestern coast with a secluded 500-metre pristine white-sand beach. One of very few hotels on Phuket where guests can enjoy a tranquil secluded beach right next to the hotel without the need to cross a street or walk some distance. Le Meridien Phuket Beach offers 470 renovated rooms and suites. Enjoy a complete range of sports and recreational facilities with two oversized tropical swimming pools, shaded kids pool, lap pool, 6 tennis courts, 2 air-conditioned squash courts, 9-hole mini-golf, basketball court, and a dedicated on-site LM Family Kids Club (04-12 yrs) offering fun, creative, and educational programmes. All non-motorised watersports at the Resort are free for guests. Le Spa, awarded 'Amazing Resort Spa' at the 2013 Thailand Spa and Well-Being Awards, offers pampering treatments and luxurious programmes designed to rejuvinate and refresh the senses.There are 10 restaurants and bars offering the world's more popular cuisines. Le Meridien Phuket Beach Resort is only 5kms away from Patong and Karon, Phuket's main entertainment and shopping districts and is a 90-minute drive from Phuket International Airport and 5 kms from the shopping and entertainment district of Patong. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Travelocity, HotelQuickly, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon and Hotwire so you can book your Le Meridien Phuket Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Meridien Phuket Beach Hotel Karon
- Le Meridien Karon
- Meridien Phuket Beach Hotel
- Phuket Le Meridien
- Le Meridian Phuket
- Le Meridien Phuket Beach Resort Karon