Stayed from 12- 20th October. Found staff friendly and helpful. Grounds are very beautiful and well maintained. Rooms cleaned every day unless you requested different. Stairs very tiring. Ask for lower levels if unable to climb flights of stairs. New lift being installed. The top level rooms are renovated. We were in a Deluxe room on second level which I felt did not compare to previous Deluxe rooms we have stayed in elsewhere in the world. Our room was in need of renovation (old paint on wall flaking off) and very dated.
The bathroom, although clean, was tiny and the high sided bath would be a a problem for an older or less fit person than myself. The restaurant was good but don't recommend the steak- ours was very poor quality meat with lots go gristle and very thin.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Best Western Phuket Ocean Resort is one of the best-valued vacation resorts in Phuket. The resort is situated at Karon beach on the hillside among the coconut groves overlooking Karon beach and Karon lagoon. We offer luxurious accommodations amid a lavish setting. You will truly enjoy seeing the sunset beyond Karon lagoon and walking along the beautiful fine sand beach of Karon beach. Resign yourself to the comfort of an exclusively appointed hillside resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Best Western Phuket Ocean Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Phuket Ocean Hotel Karon
- Best Western Karon
- Karon Best Western
- Phuket Best Western
- Best Western Phuket Ocean Resort Karon