“Nice spa”
Review of Kata Day Spa

Kata Day Spa
Ranked #14 of 41 Spas & Wellness in Karon
More attraction details
Owner description: KATA DAY SPA, Phuket is blessed with professional trained staff, all committed to making your experience unforgettable. Our qualified staff are fully certified and educated from PHUKET TRADITIONAL THAI MASSAGE SCHOOL. You will feel satisfied to expect and it is reasonable price.
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Nice spa”
Reviewed December 28, 2013 via mobile

Lovely place with gracious spa ladies tucked behind the main drag in Kata. My son and I both had good massages and I also had a pedicure. The place was clean, welcoming and they even provided refreshments. The isn't the cheapest spa in town but I think it's good value.

Visited December 2013
2 Thank amzngrace917

• Chinese (Traditional) first
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Amazing treat”
Reviewed November 3, 2013 via mobile

We went on our last day in Phuket. With so many options around and wasn't sure which was best cost wise, hygiene wise and experience wise. I loved on trip advisor and found this place! We got an appointment straight away. We were welcomed with lemon grass drink. The place was very clean and the materials were nearly all natural. We finished the treatment with a warm cup of tea. The experience was very good value for money. Highly recommended

Visited November 2013
1 Thank Saracorns
Inverness, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Excellent Treatment”
Reviewed October 15, 2013

My husband and I both had a Sabay Arom massage package. We were warmly greeted and well looked after. The massage was very professional throughout the 2 hours and we both felt great afterwards. We have now booked a second package for the day we head home. Highly recommended.

Visited October 2013
3 Thank Nicola R
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Well pampered”
Reviewed October 14, 2013 via mobile

My boyfriend and had a half day spa, was very relaxing. Superb massage. Not a very fancy spa but it is worth the money. Well pampered. We both like the lemongrass drink.

Although they forgot about our appointment. They picked us up right away and dropped to our hotel after.

Rejuvenated after.

1 Thank Kathrina T
Singapore, Singapore
60 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 105 helpful votes
“Good value for money”
Reviewed September 24, 2013

My wife and myself were staying at Club Med, hence it is so convenient for us to walk across to this Spa. We arrived somewhat early but the manager was able to arrange for someone to attend to us. We took the 1 hour package and was so refreshed after that. Highly recommended!!!

Visited May 2013