“Great Massage”
Review of Kata Day Spa

Kata Day Spa
Ranked #15 of 47 Spas & Wellness in Karon
More attraction details
Owner description: KATA DAY SPA, Phuket is blessed with professional trained staff, all committed to making your experience unforgettable. Our qualified staff are fully certified and educated from PHUKET TRADITIONAL THAI MASSAGE SCHOOL. You will feel satisfied to expect and it is reasonable price.
Reviewed April 27, 2013

My husband & I just finished having our 90 mins massage,just want to say thank you to Earth & her staff
for picking us up on time & the treatments were amazing well worth every dime & we are so grateful for the transport back to our hotel in Karon. See you all on Monday for another 90 min session :)

Kata Day Spa P, Manager at Kata Day Spa, responded to this reviewResponded May 4, 2013

We are really pleased to hear the review from you. Now we have more therapists to service you next time and adding some new treatments. Hope to see you soon.

Reviewed March 7, 2013

The staff at Kata Day Spa were very friendly. I booked the full treatment of body scrub, oil massage and facial - it included a sauna before beginning treatment, but I've never been a fan so opted to do only 10 minutes instead of the 30 in the package. All facilities were clean and well taken care of. I was the only customer so no problem with noise though noticed the massage beds are separated only by a curtain, could be loud if others were present.
Glad other person put up correct directions, it is in the open shopping center that wine connection is located in, around the back near the coffee shop, as mentioned earlier.
Gear deal for the price, would go back again when I'm in Karon.

1  Thank Angela K
Reviewed February 22, 2013

We went to Kata Day Spa on the recommendation of our hosts at Villareal Heights, Jo and Philip. The staff were friendly and very efficient on our first visit and we both had an excellent Thai Massage and foot massage (90 minutes). We made a further booking for two 90 minute massages and also a manicure & pedicure for Cheryl. When we got there they had only one massage booked so we had to wait awhile for our massages but that was OK as we weren't in a hurry and they made us feel comfortable. Just one small annoyance, the cold drink served on arrival and the tea following our massage were both very sweet and I don't like drinks with added sugar. Despite me telling them this on my first visit they served the same sweet drinks on the second visit. Might I suggest a fruit tea instead with no added sugar.Otherwise everything was pretty good.

1  Thank Pechfoodlover
Reviewed January 27, 2013

We chose this place because it is on the Tripadvisor. I didn't read all the reviews including the negative ones which I am glad. We stayed at Kata Noi beach, my husband went first as we had our 6 year old son with us. The place was hard to find, my husband thought it is short walking distance from where we stayed (without realising it is 200 baht taxi fare). He came back empty handed because he didn't make booking in advance. He decided to book massage for both of us 4 hours later. During the massage, our 6 year old son was well looked after. The massage is the best we have experienced so far. The place was clean and the masseurs were very professional. It wasn't cheap after adding our taxi fare 800baht, but it's worth every cent we spent.

1  Thank FamilyfunMumandSon
Reviewed January 10, 2013 via mobile

I've had massages all over the world so I can safely say these people know what they are doing. My wife and I have had massages, a body wrap, body and foot scrubs on numerous visits here and all were very good or excellent.
Staff are courteous, well trained (check the certificates on the shelves) and always use new towels and instruments, unlike Oriental Massage down the road.
Four things to note:
1) Ignore directions elsewhere, including the website. You will find it at the rear of an open-air plaza behind Wine Connection and Coffee Club running off Kata Road not far past Taina Road.
2) Book ahead as it's a small operation and can get busy.
3) Ask for Wan Wan (pronounced one one) or Mimi