“No fuss quality service”
Review of Monty's Rich Collection Tailor - CLOSED

Monty's Rich Collection Tailor
Type:
More attraction details
Owner description: Located in KATA-KARON - next to Honey Resort Kata - opposite Dome Bungalow - Kata. Established in 1987, Monty’s Rich Collection is the first few tailors in Phuket to offer custom-tailored suits and shirts. Our experienced and knowledgeable tailors are meticulous in their workmanship and quality control. Soon, good suits and shirts became the trademark of the Monty’s Rich Collection. Visit us, let us know what you are looking for, we will match your needs, both the quality and your budget.
Reviewed October 30, 2013

No hard sell
You are clearly told the different fabrics and prices for suits and shirts in those fabrics. Fair prices
No upsell
Quality work with every step delivered as promised on time and no duss

1  Thank mitch507
MontysRIch, Manager at Monty's Rich Collection Tailor, responded to this reviewResponded November 4, 2013

Thankyou very much for the great review. It was our pleasure. Looking forward to seeing you again soon in the near future.
Regards,
Monty

Reviewed August 28, 2013

Made two suits, seven shirts and a pair of pants during my visit last weekend. The shop is big and the variety plenty. The suits with the best fabric are available for tailoring at a very affordable price. The fabric is also of very good quality.

I was initially concerned that, as I was only in Phuket for around 48 hours, the tailor would not be able to complete the work. However, this was unfounded because from the initial visit to the two fittings and to collection of the order took around 1.5 days. The tailors worked through Friday night and the whole of Saturday to do the order. The worksmanship was not compromised despite the tight schedule.

The staff were very helpful and did not hard-sell. Also, they were very willing to cater to my requests and timing even though it may be outside their working hours. I was also very glad that the boss offered to give me a lift to and from my hotel for the fitting.

I would definitely come back next time.

3  Thank magislayer
MontysRIch, Manager at Monty's Rich Collection Tailor, responded to this reviewResponded September 9, 2013

Hello and thankyou for your wonderful review. Looking forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed August 15, 2013

I purchased 2 suites and 12 shirts at Monty´s Rich Collection Tailor the first time i visited Phuket. I only bought the best and most expensive fabric, which I would recommend everyone to do. Still, the total price was low compared to Europe, and the quality was the very best. SInce then I have used their services several times when Monty has visited Norway, and I have always been satisfied. Several of my friends and colleagues have used their services as well. Can absolutely be recommended!

Ronny

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Reviewed July 19, 2013

If you want top quality in tailer made clothes there is just one tailer to go to and that is Monty´s Rich Collection, then name says it all, it is a store with very Rich Collection of fabrics and coloures and it is all in the very best quality, I have been in many tailer shops but this is the outstanding best tailer i have visited, I made one evening gown one party dress and one complete suit and everything was just perfektand delivered in time, do not worry if you want to make some small adjustments on your clothes they will do it with a smile because they want you to be 100% sattesfied when you leave not just 99% so my biggest recomendation to all of you.

2  Thank Robintah N

See more reviews
Reviewed July 4, 2013

I said it all in the topic. Best quality clothes me and my husband ever bought, with superb quality and affordable prices. We knew Monty when he came to Denmark for his business trip where my husband bought 1 suit and 2 shirts. Now its our first time to Thailand and we visited his store. I had a work suit made and my husband got 2 suits and 4 shirts made. As always, the quality is the best.

1  Thank Nikita S