“Best spa tteatments”

Mantra Spa
Ranked #10 of 44 Spas & Wellness in Karon
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: We provide spa services in the lovely atmosphere of Pacific Club Resort at a reasonable price compared to street prices. Come on by and enjoy a great spa treatment and you'll also receive a complimentary daypass to use the other resort facilities.
Reviewed May 14, 2013

I had several spa treatments at Mantra Spa while staying at Pacific Club Resort - pedicure, facial body scrubs, massage. Each one was a delightful experience. The ladies at the spa are wonderful & give a great massage, whether it's traditional Thai style or a gentler style with oil. Great value for money as well. Of all the treatments I had I think I liked the coffee scrub followed by a coconut oil massage best. Highly recommend Mantra Spa. Choose one of the package deals or make up your own from the spa menu.

Reviewed February 2, 2013

During our recent stay at Pacific Club Resort we visited the Mantra Spa several times. This is, without exaggeration, the best spa we have experienced ever! Don't miss it !!

Reviewed October 30, 2012

My husband and I spent a two week vacation touring Cambodia and Thailand. Our last few days were spent on Karon Beach. Nearly every day during our vacation we received some type of spa service. The massages at the Mantra Spa were the best we received during our entire time away. Thanks for a wonderful end to our vacation.

1  Thank hopeful610
Reviewed May 25, 2012

the spa at pacific was fabulous.. havent had such treatment at any place..

Reviewed May 24, 2012

LiLi was amazing(Ihope I've spelled that right). She gave me a green tea wrap, a cellulite massage(never mind!)& a massage I'll not soon forget. She must have been exhausted after because she gave it her all and it was so worth it! My husband had a neck and scalp massage as well with a different girl but he was too shy to ask her name.. also very good! Very VERY reasonable prices; I couldn't believe it. So very relaxing, so very worth it!

2  Thank Chris F