“Best spa experience ever !” 5 of 5 bubbles

Mantra Spa
Ranked #9 of 41 Spas & Wellness in Karon
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: We provide spa services in the lovely atmosphere of Pacific Club Resort at a reasonable price compared to street prices. Come on by and enjoy a great spa treatment and you'll also receive a complimentary daypass to use the other resort facilities.
Aalborg, Denmark
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 26 helpful votes
“Best spa experience ever !”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 2, 2013

During our recent stay at Pacific Club Resort we visited the Mantra Spa several times. This is, without exaggeration, the best spa we have experienced ever! Don't miss it !!

Visited January 2013

• Korean first
Saratoga Springs, New York
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Wonderful end to our Vacation”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 30, 2012

My husband and I spent a two week vacation touring Cambodia and Thailand. Our last few days were spent on Karon Beach. Nearly every day during our vacation we received some type of spa service. The massages at the Mantra Spa were the best we received during our entire time away. Thanks for a wonderful end to our vacation.

Visited October 2012
1 Thank hopeful610
india
22 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 28 helpful votes
“very good”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 25, 2012

the spa at pacific was fabulous.. havent had such treatment at any place..

Visited May 2012
Abbotsford, Canada
35 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 57 helpful votes
“The Best Spa Treatment EVER!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 24, 2012

LiLi was amazing(Ihope I've spelled that right). She gave me a green tea wrap, a cellulite massage(never mind!)& a massage I'll not soon forget. She must have been exhausted after because she gave it her all and it was so worth it! My husband had a neck and scalp massage as well with a different girl but he was too shy to ask her name.. also very good! Very VERY reasonable prices; I couldn't believe it. So very relaxing, so very worth it!

Visited May 2012
2 Thank Chris F
Genouilly, France
48 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 62 helpful votes
“Relaxation and kindness at its best”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 10, 2012

We spent 10 days at the Karon Beach hotel and made use of all the facilities including the Mantra Spa. Lily was wonderful. Once I indicated that I had a sore lower back and stress in my shoulders, she spent days working on me so that by the time I left, I felt great. Value for money at its best. Also used a five star spa at a hotel in Kata and did not experience anything like what Lily offered. I await my return to Phuket, this wonderful hotel and the spa's wonderful ministrations with bated breath and will plan to have a daily treatment.

Visited October 2011

Been to Mantra Spa? Share your experiences!