“Absolutely Brilliant and Refreshing” 5 of 5 bubbles

and up
Essential Spa Experience in Phuket including Transfers
Ranked #4 of 41 Spas & Wellness in Karon
More attraction details
Owner description: Oasis Sky Breeze Spa. With breathtaking views including the ocean and Big Buddha, this spa guarantees a ‘mountain top experience.’ Its nine individual treatment rooms, rooftop pool and herbal steam room make it a place to reconnect with the earth’s beauty and restore inner harmony.Open Daily 10.00am-10.00pm
Hong Kong
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Absolutely Brilliant and Refreshing”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 27, 2013

the 4 hands massage is amazing, location is beautiful, and they even had a driver to drive me back to jungceylon. definitely will go again!

Visited January 2013

24 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 65 helpful votes
“simply heaven!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 13, 2013

Arranged for complimentary pick up & the driver was very punctual...had the Oasis Experience 4 hrs,.. super value for money! Drinks were served upon reaching & cold towels too...staffs were all very friendly...treatment rooms were fantastic!! Nice views from the rooms, clean & neat...steam room was huge! The girls were all very pro & eager to help...always there when u need help yet will be away to give you enough privacy when u needed it, to enjoy the serenity...the 4 hands massage was awesome! Had tried many spas when I travelled...but this rank the 1st in my list now, will definitely be back again!

Visited January 2013
Perth, Australia
“kept changing time at the last minute”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 26, 2012

Didn't actually go ahead with the massage so I can't comment on that part. I can say that we booked the appointment in person 2 days prior for 3:30pm pick up from our hotel for 4pm massage At 3pm we have a call telling us that 330 is not possible and will be picked up at 4:15. Which we agree to, then 5 minutes later we have another call telling us that 4:15 now not possible but they can pick us up at a later time. we had already made plans for the evening and thought we would most likely get pushed to another time anyways so we cancelled.

Clearly we were not a priority at all despite having booked 2 days ahead.

Not good enough and if I ever come back to phuket I will make a point of not going to oasis spa.

Visited December 2012
Oasis_Spa_Thailand, Guest Relations Manager at Oasis Spa Kata, responded to this review, January 1, 2013
Thank you for taking your time telling us about your experience.
We would like to apologize for delay to pick you up from Hilton Phuket Acadia for the spa on
Dec 25, 2012. At that time our car accidentally broken,however, we immediately arranged a taxi and then communicated to you that we were going to pick you up late. We tried our best to pick you up as punctual as we could despite of the heavy and unpredictable traffic on Christmas afternoon. We do realize that holidays are a special time and were very sad that we didn’t make
a positive memory for you. Please accept our sincere apology for the delay and we will do the right thing to live up to your expectations.
Bangkok, Thailand
52 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 89 helpful votes
“feel like princess”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 26, 2012

It was raining a lot in Phuket during my stay, that made me definitely would like to revisit Oasis Spa in Phuket again but this time for Oasis Sky Breeze on Kata. I made a morning appointment and to go there by motorbike. The spa was near the main hightway to Chalong Temple, and there was quiet traffic along the curve and big hills to cross... It was quite a challenge have to drive there by myself for the first time. But when i finally got there, things were getting better. The Oasis Sky Breeze was on the hills. The spa has lobby in one levels it’s overlooking the hills and treatment rooms in main building. After the Roselle iced tea was already feel more alive inside. My treatment was Ayureveda Package for two hours. I could remember only the first half an hour when i had my head throughly massage, and dripping of warm oil on my forehead to calm my nerve. Then i slept through zzzz ^ ^ Graceful therapist woke me up with soft voice to tell me that my treatment is complete and she had hot water prepare for me. this made my entired stay in Phuket bareable. I left feeling vigorous and (5packs) full of battery again (*_<)

Visited May 2012
1 Thank Benyapha J
Melbourne, Australia
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 32 helpful votes
“Amazing”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 27, 2012

No recorded bird sound here! All natural. Most amazing environment and treatment. My husband and I thought best massage ever!

Visited September 2012