“time wasting! i will never visit this spa again!!”
Review of Oasis Spa Kata

and up
Essential Spa Experience in Phuket including Transfers
Ranked #4 of 41 Spas & Wellness in Karon
More attraction details
Owner description: Oasis Sky Breeze Spa. With breathtaking views including the ocean and Big Buddha, this spa guarantees a ‘mountain top experience.’ Its nine individual treatment rooms, rooftop pool and herbal steam room make it a place to reconnect with the earth’s beauty and restore inner harmony.Open Daily 10.00am-10.00pm
Hong Kong, China
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“time wasting! i will never visit this spa again!!”
Reviewed September 21, 2012

i have been to phuket a few times, and i did spa at Oasis for twice, and this was my worst and terrible expereicnes with Oasis!!!
we had appointment at 12.30 pm, then when i got there, the staff told me there are no water and no electricty so i had to go back the spa centre at 7pm!! that was able to understand, since thats not predictable. but i was disaapointted, since i wish to see such petty view during spa.
BUT! my terrible nightmare started at night.....
the environment was totally amazing, i believe it must be cool at day time. however, the therapists were TERRIBLE! it's the most terrible experiences i ever had in thailand!! they are sooooo lazy!!! i had body scrub, but after that, i could not feel anything differenct, my skin did not get any smoother....and the massage and facial treatment were bad too! i could not feel better after the massage, and the facial was rubbish!
my friends and i was at the same room, but PLEASE DONT DO THAT!!! because the therapists kept talking talking and talking during 2.5 hrs treatment!!!!!! they kept talking in Thai, and they were not focus on our spa

i could say, that was NOT a spa expereinces, but "Touching my skin"!! they just touch my skin, and not really giving me a massage and therapy!!!! if you are interested in the nice view, yes it would be a super nice place, but if you wish to have therapy, forget about this!

i would recommend to have spa at Oasis (Laguna) which is MUCH MORE BETTER than Kata!!!!!

im still so angry about that experiences and i will not visit this anymore!!!

Visited September 2012

17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 35 helpful votes
“Ok experience”
Reviewed September 3, 2012

Four of us tried the Oasis Summer Day and I had to say that I have had better massage experience elsewhere at a fraction of the price. The plus point of this place is the free pickup/ drop off and the scenery at the reception area. The staffs were very accommodating and patient as well.

Treatment wise, the massage was so-so. The massage pressure was a bit weak and inconsistent throughout the session (despite my asking for a "strong" masseuse).The treatment room was so-so with a decent view of the jungle beyond. We forgot to ask for massage on the roof top (apparently we have to ask for it). We were informed later that there is no fan at the massage area on the roof top. Even with the buy 1 free 1 offer, this place is comparatively expensive to the Burasari Spa.

Visited September 2012
2 Thank Eleen00
Lake Munmorah
21 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 31 helpful votes
“Heavenly”
Reviewed July 27, 2012

Wow, try the 4 handed massage as part of the Oasis Experience Package - 4 hours of heaven. Free transfer available.

Visited July 2012
1 Thank Jacqueline584
Melbourne, Australia
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Four hours well-spent”
Reviewed July 7, 2012

A great spa experience.The spa has a car that will pick you up and drop you off at your resort/hotel. The welcoming area is lovely and serene, and the manager will greet you with a cool welcome drink and cold towel. My husband and I had the Oasis Experience which included steam, cool dip in a plunge pool, body scrub (we chose the coffee one), body wrap, 4-hand massage (amazing!) finishing off with a facial. In between the different treatments you have a shower and also they offer refreshments (water, fresh juice, fresh fruit) about half-way through. The ONLY negative comment would be that they are currently building a carpark for the staff so at times during our treatment (outside) we heard construction noise but this was not constant and couldn't be heard inside the rooms. Also if you were mobility impaired you might have troubles getting around the spa as they walk you through and up/down stairs (not a problem for us!). Would definitely recommend this spa!

Visited July 2012
2 Thank N Y
brisbane
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Great day”
Reviewed July 3, 2012

Got a 2 for one voucher and had the hair spa package. the hair treatment was like nothing I've ever had before - AMAZING!!! Would def go again!!

Visited June 2012