“Four hours well-spent”

and up
Essential Spa Experience in Phuket including Transfers
Ranked #4 of 41 Spas & Wellness in Karon
More attraction details
Owner description: Oasis Sky Breeze Spa. With breathtaking views including the ocean and Big Buddha, this spa guarantees a ‘mountain top experience.’ Its nine individual treatment rooms, rooftop pool and herbal steam room make it a place to reconnect with the earth’s beauty and restore inner harmony.Open Daily 10.00am-10.00pm
Melbourne, Australia
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Four hours well-spent”
Reviewed July 7, 2012

A great spa experience.The spa has a car that will pick you up and drop you off at your resort/hotel. The welcoming area is lovely and serene, and the manager will greet you with a cool welcome drink and cold towel. My husband and I had the Oasis Experience which included steam, cool dip in a plunge pool, body scrub (we chose the coffee one), body wrap, 4-hand massage (amazing!) finishing off with a facial. In between the different treatments you have a shower and also they offer refreshments (water, fresh juice, fresh fruit) about half-way through. The ONLY negative comment would be that they are currently building a carpark for the staff so at times during our treatment (outside) we heard construction noise but this was not constant and couldn't be heard inside the rooms. Also if you were mobility impaired you might have troubles getting around the spa as they walk you through and up/down stairs (not a problem for us!). Would definitely recommend this spa!

Visited July 2012

9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Great day”
Reviewed July 3, 2012

Got a 2 for one voucher and had the hair spa package. the hair treatment was like nothing I've ever had before - AMAZING!!! Would def go again!!

Visited June 2012
Phuket, Thailand
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 31 helpful votes
“Luxury at its best”
Reviewed April 18, 2012

There never seems to be enough time to enjoy the little luxuries in life, especially when you live near them. However, when I have friends in town I try to get a little bit of luxury. My best friend was in town recently and this was not our first trip to Oasis Spas. But the first time to Oasis Kata. Located on top of a hill with fabulous views whilst you are lying there being pampered or showing outdoors. We had a double room as we like to chat while we are having our treatments. It was so relaxing, we hardly spoke. Two and a half hours of heaven. Body scrub, facial and massage. They have their own special products which you can purchase and take home. Not the same as being there, but a great memory.
Last year we tried the Laguna Oasis Spa and it was also fantastic.

Visited March 2012
Vinci, Italy
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Luxurious and atmospherical”
Reviewed April 16, 2012

Loved my stay at Oasis Spa this march. I went there with my girlfriend and we both had the four hands massage and a scrub. Very good and attentive staff. The only complaint I have is that they didn't really let us relax on the terrace for a drink and a swim, while that was one of my goals visiting. My advice is that when you book you state clearly exactly what you want.

Visited March 2012
1 Thank Mrdnote
Adelaide
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 29 helpful votes
“best new spa in kata”
Reviewed April 11, 2012

The staff are very nice and helpful massage staff very good

facilities are top class, clean and high quality

pickup from hotel and back thankyou to driver who helped us out during tsunami warning

Visited April 2012