“Aussie Joy Tour”

Aussie Joy Guesthouse
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Karon
Aussie Joy Guesthouse
Ranked #74 of 151 Karon B&B and Inns
Reviewed April 20, 2012

Amazing!!!! Joy (owner) is an extremely friendly, well travelled, honest and outgoing person. I had the privilledge of meeting Joy in April 2012. During which time i met her clients that were staying with her and found myself and my family booking all our tours from Joy and any help i needed, Joy was all too happy to help.
The tours were cheap and included EVERYTHING. I spoke to her clients (became good friends) and they advised me that they were paying 1/4 of what i paid to to be in a 3 star hotel. They described Joy's service as flawless - Joy would cook breakfast for them, drive them to parts of Phuket that is not seen by the general public and able to offer a more exclusive/authentic thai experience. Joy also operates a bar she owner in Karon, great place to wind down after a hard day of shopping or touring.
myself and my family will be back and will be staying with Joy, i just hope she is not booked out :)
I highly recommend Aussie Joy's Tour/Guesthouse
P.S Joy also speaks great english as thoughout her many travels lived in Australia, extremely knowledgeable and genuine.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
5  Thank scott l
There are newer reviews for Aussie Joy Guesthouse

Reviewed April 6, 2012

We hadn´t booked any accomodation in advance, so we just walked around in
Karon to find a place to stay at. We saw the owner outside the guesthose and asked if she had any room free.
She showed us a room with a view over the busiest barstreet. We liked it and accepted it.
Two nights to start with.
The room was very cosy, everything is in green. Aircondition, TV, fridge and a fine bathroom
are the facilities.The noice from the street gave us no problem to sleep. No mosquitos was very important too.
The owner speaks both English and Swedish and is were kind. Everything is possible for her.
We felt like coming home every day after being at the beach, so we decided to stay all our
holiday.
We recommend this place very strongly.
Birgitta o Dick Luleå Sweden

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Birgitta L
Reviewed March 31, 2012

The owner speaks thai,english and swedish and she is the sweetest. She takes so good care of you and makes your stay perfect!
I strongly recommend this guesthouse!

Linda Sandberg
Sweden

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank linda s
Reviewed March 30, 2012

English, Swedish, and Thai speaking owner provides clean, safe, accommodations and family atmosphere near all of the best that Karon Beach has to offer. Owner and staff is friendly and customer service minded. I loved my room and also the downstairs recreation area that proved to be a nice break from the night life and a place to chill. I especially enjoyed the extra downstairs shower that I could rinse of after a day at the beach which was only a few blocks away. I will be returning for another stay on my next trip.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank Glenn B
Reviewed March 22, 2012

Without a doubt, Aussie Joy's was the best stay we had throughout 6 weeks of travelling Southeast Asia. Not only was it the best value accommodation that we had in Thailand, it was by far the most welcoming. On arrival, Joy goes out of her way to look after you and she makes you feel as though you are at home. The rooms that we stayed in were extremely tidy and had everything that we needed to sleep comfortably. Joy organised us tours and as well gave us free cooking lessons. You are not likely to come across a better stay in Southeast Asia.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled with friends
2  Thank BradWalsh
Reviewed March 18, 2012

Returning to Aussie Joy's after a few too many years away was like reuniting with long lost and missed family. Sure, the place had changed a bit over the years but the smiles, welcomes and genuine hospitality was still top rate.

The rooms are spotless, spacious and well air conditioned and the area is now a buzz of excitement without being "over the top" or annoying. Plenty of top restaurants within easy walking distance of Joy's - as well as souvenir shops, supermarkets, bars, massage places and other things to see and do. Don't forget the beach - a short stroll away.
Booking tours through Joy is a simple exercise - and Joy and her staff are quick to give an honest opinion of the best things to see in and around Phuket and the islands. If time is short, they will also arrange things at often a moments notice, and follow up with the tour guides/groups to ensure everything is done smoothly.

Even though Karon is a top place to visit, whether you like to see and do everything in sight, or you just want to relax, kick back and enjoy the weather - the highlight is and always will be the friendliness and efficiency of the staff, who treat their guests like family. Each and every time I have stayed at Aussie Joy's (mum's) the staff have made it a 10/10 experience, and on my way home I am always planning my next trip before the plane takes off.

Thanks Joy, and Aorn - see you soon.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank Stewart73
Reviewed March 18, 2012

A true gem in Thailand. Would stay again in a heart beat

• Stayed: February 2012