“Cold and tough food”

Cuisines: Seafood, Thai, International
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed June 25, 2014

After reading positive reviews we thought we would give this restaurant a go. Unfortunately we were very much disappointed.The meat in the stir fry's was tough and barely even warm. This was our least favourite restaurant we tried during our 9 night stay in Karon.The only thing that saved it was the free wi-fi and the 99 baht cocktails!

Reviewed May 30, 2014

Free Wi fi. Cold drinks, scrumptious food and wonderful staff.
We returned to the Old Phuket Hotel for a second stay and dinner at the Tree Crowns was a top priority. We were horrified when we saw it was closed. A couple of days later we were heading out to dinner in the street and surprise they had reopened after their low season holiday for all staff. The vegetable spring rolls are to die for according to my daughter. I always have the Thai set menu 3 with the coconut crab. The peanut satay is Devine.

1  Thank Shaggas O
Reviewed April 29, 2014 via mobile

Twice!!!
After two weeks of thai food I needed a steak and this place delivered one of the nicest I've had in a while. (Photo with mash). Wasn't the cheapest but fair. 590thb.
Friendly staff. Nice drinks.
I went back the next day for the same dish.
Thanks guys

Reviewed April 11, 2014 via mobile

As highly recommended by friends we were a bit let down very tasteless but fast service. A bit too much money for the meal we got

Reviewed April 11, 2014

After reading the reviews on TA I dragged the family down to this restaurant for dinner. Well after trying some Thai restaurants near my hotel in Kata (refer my previous reviews) this place scored a 1 out of 10. The 1 was for making my wife walk from Kata to this place for some exercise! All dishes ordered 5 in total were the worst example of a Thai dish I have had to-date over my 5 trips to Thailand. Dishes were small (duck with green curry) looked like an entree and was tasteless, bland (mussaman curry) was watery and also tasteless and the other dish I forget. No surprise! If you know your Thai food this place is worth giving a wide berth. As for TA reviews I might just use my instincts for deciding on which restaurant I will next visit.

2  Thank AussieVenetian