“So Disappointing”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed August 25, 2013

We went to this restaurant almost 2 years ago whilst on holidays in Karon and had amazing food and a lovely experience. This time on holiday in Karon we took several of our friends telling them of how great our last experience was. Unfortunately it was the worst eating experience we have ever had in Phuket. I am thinking that it must have changed hands since we were there last. We are all fans of Larb and the Larb they served us was inedible due to the sack of salt they put in it. All bar one of us ate thai food and that too was dreadful. One of our party had a pizza which said was alright but it didn't look appealing and we had eaten lots or pizza's at other establishments that were much, much nicer. You people really need to lift your game or get out of it!!

Reviewed July 14, 2013

Read good reviews for this restaurant, so sad. Not good. Service OK, menu so lacking, food passable, service passable, wine prices through the roof! Like everywhere else here. Ordered a bottle od wine from card on the table, thought 600 baht passable (about $25AUD). Not available, next price 990 baht, for a warm bottle of sauv blanc!!!! Do not bother, next door restaurant, the Adaman Cafe, so much better. Will certainly not be returning. The place is very clean, the toilets also.

Reviewed July 12, 2013

We have been in Karon Beach in Phuket for almost a week and eaten out every night, tonight we went to the Green Chilli ( 8 of us ) and it was far and away the worst meals we have had. All plates were small accept two kids menu cheese burgers, all meals were served in a wishy washy sauce and all were basically tasteless, we ordered French fries as a side dish and they had a taste like oil needed changing
Overall very ordinary place to dine in Phuket

Reviewed June 29, 2013

I ordered the spaghetti bolognaise, and found a hair in it just before I had finished it. Nice views across the road to the beach and sunset and good for people watching. I actually ended up in here by mistake and am regretting it now. I was trying to get to the pizza place, GG's pizza, which is actually upstairs on top of Green Chilli. Green Chilli offers a free salad bar with dinners, but I wouldn't touch it if you value your health.

Reviewed June 26, 2013 via mobile

Dinner tonight 26/06/13. Went in and sat down. After 5 mins an older Indian man came and took our order; one fried fresh fish, one shrimp cakes appetizer, one sweet and sour pork, one mango and one watermelon shake. 15 mins passed, no drinks but the fish cakes came, tasted not fresh. Asked about the drinks when the fish cakes came. About 20 mins later the drinks and my sweet and sour pork came. Very ordinary, almost no pork in the dish, the rest of which looked and tasted like it came from a Kantong jar. I abandoned my meal 1/4 eaten, vile; at which time my husbands very ordinary fried fish appeared. Go somewhere else.