Nice pools, friendly staff, resort living. Happy hour on the rooftop bar was nice. The breakfast was good but by the end of the week to same-same. Our young teenagers loved the whole place and made some friends in the pool.
As always in Thailand, the gardens were lovely, neat and beautiful.
Looked at past reviews and we didn't have any issues with transport, booked our own taxi out.
Short 15 minute walk into town and walking along the beach into town was even nicer.
Phunawa has a bus that drops you at the beach near the hotel, pointless really. It would be better if the bus did a circuit..a couple of stops at various points on the beach and then the town centre. The bus sits outside reception all day unused.
We got a heavily discounted price so it was very good value for the money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 'Phunawa All Suites Resort' is your best choice for deluxe accommodation with space and comfort at Karon Beach for the simple reason that 'ALL' our rooms are 'SUITES' built in a tranquil environment with a huge pool. Every suite guarantees lots of space, excellent comfort and elegance through luxurious and timeless design using tropical hard-wood. 'Your' resort is just a few minutes by foot from famous Karon Beach and is truly a perfect place for all sun-seekers, couples, families, honeymooners and also romantic couples who expect privacy, luxury and pampering! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Hotwire and TripOnline SA so you can book your Phunawa Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dewa Karon Beach Phuket Hotel Karon
- Phunawa Resort Phuket/Karon